Isuzu SUV Forum banner

oh my....

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  N law 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
See less See more
#2 ·
For personal? Side business? We gotta know. In Florida, if it's that kind of vehicle and only for personal, it has to have signs that say "Not for hire". Otherwise it's commercial and probably has to carry commercial liability insurance, which is probably expensive. Seen a few good deals on Isuzu (NPR) wreckers and half considered it. Dennis

#3 ·
It's just cool... I'd end up rebuilding the 427 and putting it and the transmission in my truck, probably scrap the rest... I'm sure I could find a use for that big winch.

LOL, my wife would have a cow if I rolled up with that thing.

#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
Someone had an M715 listed near me on CL recently. I thought of you.

Here it is.

00G0G_8fTHHJyooNm_1200x900.jpg

00O0O_6PuUPzK8l0T_1200x900.jpg

00u0u_38nwHFbav1r_1200x900.jpg

01313_gEMpHouvj5m_1200x900.jpg

01616_9XyQzaETdDb_1200x900.jpg

Attachments

#6 ·
N law said:
I'm sure that you'd find a use for it with those two boys piling up the cars in their wake.
... *sigh*

kg4miq said:
Someone had an M715 listed near me on CL recently. I thought of you.
3 grand?! By that standard mine is worth 50 grand! He might be able to get 3 out of it if he parts it out. The beds are getting pretty hard to find and that one looks great.

#7 · (Edited by Moderator)
Von said:
I want this. so badly.
... it's still there... taunting me.

Unfortunately this started taunting me too..
https://wichitafalls.craigslist.org/cto/5947224374.html

00f0f_6AqUrx5wAYK_1200x900.jpg

00U0U_bAZKTturJGg_1200x900.jpg

00o0o_9SoK4rT2kws_1200x900.jpg

I can't help it. My wife's low rent, bottom of the barrel 328i still impresses the hell out of me every time I drive it.
The X6 is black though, too hot in the summer. Too bad I still owe money on the GTP.

That price is about half book value.. probably a scam.

Attachments

#8 ·
Von, Ask yourself "How is it going to look with a 3" lift, brush guard, and a winch?" Then stop looking at it. Just that easy. Dennis :)

#9 ·
DSUZU said:
Von, Ask yourself "How is it going to look with a 3" lift, brush guard, and a winch?" Then stop looking at it. Just that easy. Dennis :)
LOL, I can see a big hole cut in the front bumper and a 12k winch sticking out on some channel iron. Some 35s and sawzall cutouts on the fenders? I don't think the car's computers would like that at all...

#10 ·
My brother had an X5 from around 2001. It wasn't the really big motor but it was a 5 speed. That car was a blast! It was a cool blue color with leather interior. Other than the crappy window regulators that every car had in 2000-2001, it was minimal maintenance. I would have loved to have put a new clutch in it and driven the piss out of it when he sold it for next to nothing. Not many were 5 speeds

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.