2M views 135 replies 51 participants last post by  breyettebraden 
#1 ·
It's done and it's awesome! Pictures too come soon :D

#128 ·
No responses ......

#130 ·
Really nice pics. and write up on swap. Great job !! JWOODS :twisted:

#132 ·
I think John has been busy. But he has been on the board this month. PM him if you really want some answers on the swap

But to help a few of you....

pull vs. push clutch:

#134 ·
So ive been reading this thread, i have a 2000 rodeo 4x4 and want to swap to manual...my local u pull it has a first gen rodeo with the manual i think its a 92 model but i dont remember. They also have a 97 trooper which is what i was interested in because of this thread but im somewhat confused about the transfer case...on johns he used the 95 because of less wiring and somewhere i read the 97 is different? Did i read that right and if so what electrical is different from johns swap? I was wanting to do the same swap because of all the info in this along with the awesome pics.

#135 ·
I hear you on that, I just got a 95 rodeo with a manual and snowflakes. 400$ yup great deal I have my 97 that I will be dropping it into. The 95 is rusted and will be stripped sad to say. but the frame is rusted the body isnt in good condition. I was wondering what electrical bits to take from the donor and what has to be swapped into my 97.

Reactions: bartmanS4