Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Arizona Isuzu Club

19K views 50 replies 20 participants last post by  jc_in_az 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if there is one. If not how many would join if i started one

#27 ·
Well I wasn't sure if anyone would reply with it being an old post..
Thanks for all the replies. Unfortunately the rodeo that I picked up is going to require some work before I take it out
I do most of my testing At butcher Jones -4 peaks area but once I get it back together I'd be willing to meet you guys wherever I'll keep you posted on when I get done

#28 ·
I can't. Picking my 280z up from the garage on Saturday morning.

#31 ·
Hey Az people!
I live in Colorado but work in Arizona at least a week or so a month. I am really interested in a road trip to work and wheel! I will keep my eyes on this thread and let you know if I am in or am coming down.

Thanks!

#32 ·
Hello again. I'm looking for a 'motor mentor'. I would like to install a delta cam and timing belt into my Spacecab (4ZE1 2.6L) but am scared to mess with that stuff on an interference engine with no prior experience. I do 90% of my own wrenching, but I know this is a big potential for damage. Anyone willing to help out?

#33 ·
Did you guys already go? Hello I'm new to the website. I went out to sickamore creek yesterday and seen a few rodeos and one amigo out there would of stuck if it was you guys. Would be fun to go off roading with a few other izusus so I'm not the only one out there in a rodeo lol

#35 ·
Going in Sunday.

#36 ·
2002 Trooper here in Tucson. Keep thinking of selling for something with better gas mileage, but just love the damn thing and can't let it go. Decided to put some money into it. New tires today, timing belt is the big one I need to deal with. Does anybody know any good shops in Tucson?

#39 ·
1988 Isuzu Trooper II for sale

$1,500 obo
189,000 miles
4x4 2.6 L 5 door SUV
5 speed manual transmission
salvage title from a small fender bender, front fender and driver door have been replaced.
Tires are in great shape
extremely clean interior
oil changed every 3,000 miles
recently replaced clutch master cylinder
recently replaced brake master cylinder
Very well taken care of and in great shape! In need of minor repairs. I used as daily driver and just purchased a new vehicle and don't need the trooper anymore. You know the quality of the trooper, this is a sound vehicle that will last your forever.

call or text 602-321-4890 I live in Phoenix Area

Attachments

#41 ·
Hello All,

Im in Estrella Mnt, Goodyear, Im in. Working 5 12 hour shifts a week, but theres always a break in there some where.

#45 ·
leftarmtan said:
AZ Trooper(s) said:
Hello. New to the planet. I am in the NW PHX valley.
Anyone ever take the trails from Lake Pleasant to Wickenburg?
I have gone from Lake pleasant to crown king,crown king to Prescott but never to Wickenburg,.Sounds fun though
Yeah. We also took Castle Hot Springs Road from around Scorpion Bay all the way out to the 60 at Morristown near the post office. South of Wickenburg. That was a fun ride at night. Came across lots of wild horses. You take your Isuzu up to Crown King? I have wanted to go up there but wasn't sure if that was more for ATV's.

#46 ·
[/quote]
Yeah. We also took Castle Hot Springs Road from around Scorpion Bay all the way out to the 60 at Morristown near the post office. South of Wickenburg. That was a fun ride at night. Came across lots of wild horses. You take your Isuzu up to Crown King? I have wanted to go up there but wasn't sure if that was more for ATV's.[/quote]
Oh ya,plenty wide even for fullsize vehicles. Your will see a lot of utv traffic but still fun.

#50 ·
Looking for anyone running trails this summer? I usually go to the lake or river on a 4wd trail, almost every weekend to take the kids, so singe I found this page I should get notifications now. I'm in east Mesa, so do butcher Jones a lot, did log coral a couple weeks ago, sheeps bridge is a easy long trail. Low water prob means some normaly inaccesable trails around horseshoe reservoir and Bartlett, lakes are way down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.