Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Help with Photo Posting

46K views 57 replies 33 participants last post by  JoeIsuzu 
#1 ·
[Edit by Smiley]
Here's what the link looked like before...
[/Edit]

javascript:ShowImage('http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/show_image.pl?
fg=000000&bg=FFFFFF&migration=1&image=http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/
web/2109000-2109999/2109543_2_full.jpg',%20575,%20461);

See less See more
#32 ·

#33 ·
Nice. Got it. Thanks guys.

#35 ·
better alternative?

#36 ·
McMoneyPit_2 said:
better alternative?
It's not really the alternative, it's a feature of the forum: upload photos here (as attachments) when posting.

Everything else is "the alternative". The attachment feature has been a standard part of phpBB since 2006. You just have to scroll down to the lower part of the window and select the "Upload attachment" tab. The rest is pretty self-explanatory. Most of us probably just don't scroll down that far.

Jack

#37 ·
I've used IMGUR for a while. Once you get past a slight learning curve - finding the BB codes to paste, etc, it's usually worked great for me. I don't keep all of my stuff backed up there, but I use it to edit and post photos for forums.

#38 ·
paulevans76 said:
I've used IMGUR for a while. Once you get past a slight learning curve - finding the BB codes to paste, etc, it's usually worked great for me. I don't keep all of my stuff backed up there, but I use it to edit and post photos for forums.
But what's the benefit of using a 3rd party image host at all, when they can be posted directly to the forum?

Jack

#39 ·
JoeIsuzu said:
paulevans76 said:
But what's the benefit of using a 3rd party image host at all, when they can be posted directly to the forum?

Jack
So I can resize, edit, and/or post them elsewhere as well.

#40 ·
paulevans76 said:
JoeIsuzu said:
paulevans76 said:

Jack
So I can resize, edit, and/or post them elsewhere as well.
I guess that's a benefit, at least when uploading from a phone.

Jack

#44 ·
#45 ·
^^^ yea true.
At $400 a year I bet someone is actively working to develop a fix to turn "off" the extensions that go against the business model.
I hear ya

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.