Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Emails

9K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  Ed Mc. 
#1 ·
Is anybody else not getting email notifications all of a sudden from threads that have replies?

#2 ·
I don't normally get them, but I just subscribed to this topic, so I'll watch for an email notification when there's another reply. If you have Yahoo for your email, that's most likely the problem (IMO). I can't think of one positive thing to say about Yahoo.

Jack

#4 ·
I have not gotten a few for the craigslist thread recently either no to think of it, or brads amigo build thread and I use hotmail...

#5 ·
I messaged Tad about it a little bit ago, hopefully there is something that can be done to fix it. Its hard to actually check all my subscriptions to see if there are responses instead of just getting the email notifications.

#8 ·
It doesn't really bother me. Less clutter in my inbox. I just click "View Unread Posts" when I log on. If you have commented on a thread there is a star on the red circle by the title.

Reactions: superman27344
#15 ·
Ed Mc. said:
Toccoa said:
This is happening to me now. Stopped getting emails. :-(
Yup, haven't received any recent notifications either.........ed
I see that I failed to get a notification about someone else failing to get a notification. :lol:

#24 ·
JoeIsuzu said:
Ed Mc. said:
And I didn't get any notifications at all! Checked my profile and it's set up to notify, go figure!
Who is your email provider? (Yahoo?)

Jack
The email I use for this forum is via aim.com, and the email program is integrated with the browser.

Guess what, I got home late and received a notification from this thread! Maybe it's fixed again. If that mail gets thru, the rest should too.

Gonna check the webmail preferences to make sure nothing is being filtered at that level. Hopefully it remains working.

Night Night..............ed :sleepy2:

Update: checked server settings on my email program and it was not set to delete the messages on the server after downloading. So I looked at the .aim webmail and there were over 3,000 messages in the inbox. 99% of which I had already downloaded and either saved or deleted. Maybe all those messages plugging up the inbox had something to do with it, who knows!

Got a thread reply notification this morning, so apparently all is well!

Cheers........ed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.