Isuzu SUV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Policy

837K views 79 replies 65 participants last post by  RodeoGipsy 
#1 ·
To go along with the new look, we have a new policy here at Planetisuzoo: Posts from now on will need to be constructive and nice. Try to be on-topic too :D

If there's some question about the definition of nice, feel free to ask but you probably already know the answer. We've had two members banned recently because they were not interested in being nice. The same goes for trolling: Resist the urge as we don't allow it.

To discuss the new format, visit the thread about it here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54387

-Tad

#27 ·
Tad said:
To go along with the new look, we have a new policy here at Planetisuzoo: Posts from now on will need to be constructive and nice. Try to be on-topic too :D

If there's some question about the definition of nice, feel free to ask but you probably already know the answer. We've had two members banned recently because they were not interested in being nice. The same goes for trolling: Resist the urge as we don't allow it. (definition of a Troll: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet) )

To discuss the new format, visit the thread about it here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54387

-Tad

#31 ·
wow I've been away way to long. nice new look almost thought i went to wrong site. good looking about "being nice", jerks suck. trying to stay on 4 wheels is frustrating enuff w/o D-bag's harshing the mello. for my limited time on the site, everyone has been hella cool hope that keeps up. sounds like it will. glad to be back.

#32 ·
About those previous members that were banned for not being nice, Do you think that they might have been communists?/! Frank Burns of MASH seemed to have a good handle on this subject when he referred to to them as "little yellow Reds" Hawkeye replied with " Frank, take two "yellow reds" and call me in the morning" Classic MASH line :)

#33 ·
OKAY TAD. THIS IS TITLED ,NEW POLICY ,BUT WAS POSTED IN 2011, THIS IS NOW 2013 . SO MY QUESTION IS . HAVE I NOT BEEN NICE :shock: I KNOW I DO HAVE A TENDENCY TO GET OFF SUBJECT BUT ONLY MOMENTARILY, :roll: AND WHAT IS TROLLING :? I REALLY DON'T KNOW SO COULD U ENLIGHTEN ME PLEASE THANK YOU MARGARET FISHMAN :D :idea: AND WAS THIS DIRECTED AT ME ????? :(

#34 ·
Margaret fishman said:
OKAY TAD. THIS IS TITLED ,NEW POLICY ,BUT WAS POSTED IN 2011, THIS IS NOW 2013 . SO MY QUESTION IS . HAVE I NOT BEEN NICE :shock: I KNOW I DO HAVE A TENDENCY TO GET OFF SUBJECT BUT ONLY MOMENTARILY, :roll: AND WHAT IS TROLLING :? I REALLY DON'T KNOW SO COULD U ENLIGHTEN ME PLEASE THANK YOU MARGARET FISHMAN :D :idea: AND WAS THIS DIRECTED AT ME ????? :(
Since you joined almost 2 years after the post, I doubt it was directed at you, but a song comes to mind..."You're so vain..." Good old song, by the way. :)

Check here for "trolling".

Jack

#35 ·
OKAY GOT THE DEFINITION OF TROLLING I DIDN'T C THIS HERE AND THE LINK WASN'T THERE :D COOL GLAD IT'S NOT ALLOWED AS I HAVE ALREADY FALLEN VICTIM TO IT .OR AT LEAST THAT WAS THEIR INTENT OR IT SEEMED LIKE IT BUT I DON'T CARE THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT OPINIONS AND EVERY ONE HAS A RIGHT TO THEIRS AND IF IT MAKES SOMEONES DAY TO TRY TO MAKE ME LOOK STUPID WELL GO FOR IT IM JUST HERE TO LEARN AND COULD CARE LESS WHAT THEY THINK .I MEAN REALLY SOMETIMES I AM STUPID :roll: BUT I AM GLAD TO SEE THE PEOPLE HERE ,HEARTS ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE . WELL THAT SAID :idea: I'M GOING TO FIND THE DIESEL SITE CAUSE TALK ABOUT STUPID OH BOY :D THATS AN UNDERSTATEMENT LOL :D MARGARET PS JACK :notworthy: :p

#39 ·
They don't? Dang. we have a 2004 Envoy and I nearly jumped on a Axiom cause I thought it would be cool....oops, off topic.... :mrgreen:

#44 ·
Hello fellow Isuzu enthusiasts, I believe this would be an excellent platform to introduce myself to the group. I am Chris and I just bought my first Isuzu almost a year ago for 900 bucks. 3.2 6V (do they make an inline version) 4x4 . Body seems to be in great shape but the engine is suffering from 195K of use. I originally bought the truck as a beach cruiser, something to the hit the OBX (Outer Banks of NC), I knew there was going to be issues, but now due to a bad harmonic balancer seal, and what seems to be a failing main bearing compiled with NO SHOP NO ANYTHING I am reaching out for knowledge and easy tricks to have me riding and not blowing oil down the beach. Leaking oil anywhere is irresponsible but on the beach is rude. I was going to sell it as a parts truck but after driving it and thinking about it I decided against it. A guy that I work with suggested a forum, and this place looks educated and after reading the new policy I see that I have found it.

now off to catch up on the all the previous info!

#46 ·
Selador said:
mulesab said:
Hello fellow Isuzu enthusiasts, I believe this would be an excellent platform to introduce myself to the group.
The best place for introductions is:

viewforum.php?f=24 (New Member Introductions)

:D
And in your own NEW topic. Not someone else's. And DEFINITELY not the site admin's topic! ;) But welcome, anyway!

Jack

#47 ·
Great to hear!

Now as one of the few (only?) women on here, you will understand if you see me active, posting and answering for three weeks at a time and then BAM! Nothing... ...where did she go?

Well, that fourth week, I really need to stay off planetisuzu, you know, the policy and all. :wink:

Debbie

#48 ·
I just wanted to show some gratitude and say, thank you all for being respectful and understanding to the newcomer. This forum is my favorite. I have only owned my amigo for 2 months now. And it will be up on jack stands more than tires for the next month. Saved hundreds of dollars because of this forum.
thank you very much

#51 ·
Nice to see that you are controlling the folks that like to beat up others over the WEB. There are forums that I use to enjoy and they had lots of hits. But once the WEB tough guys took over the forums lost a lot of their followers and went to other sights for there info. The last think most people want to do after a hard day at work is to fire up their computer at home and get beat up over some little thing.

Thanks for keeping up with the times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.