Isuzu SUV Forum banner

The amigo like no othere amigo

2K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  dirtjunky520 
#1 ·
Got grand cherokee springs kn the rear ball joint flip. Front sway bars off. Amd t bars cranked. With a little cutting. 33-12.50r15 custom rear mount winch and rear bumper. Shes a work in progress but comming along

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Looking like a good trail truck build, You need to find a Rally aftermarket top so you will get your rear window back. It will help keep the cold out.

I'm going to start using your truck as an example of how much fender needs to be trimmed to fit 33's so they don't rub. I like it.

#6 ·
Thank you and it still rubs when im really flexing it out in the trails so I think im going to do a small body lift like 3 inch. If I crank the keys any more I will need to get the drop control arms and make diff drop brackets witch I plan on doing just not roght now. Have to take a brake from the welder lol

#7 ·
I hear you, Not sure what you mean by "Drop control arms" unless your talking about the Calmini ones, which aren't really required for lift. The diff drop would be required at those extreme cv angles will break them.

Don't get yourself a welder tan, I know id be seeing spots I was welding as much as that.

#8 ·
Well I managed to shear the spider gear in my front axle. Is this a common problem with the isuzu 10 bolt front axle or is this just a fluke. From what I have read these are supposed to be really strong axles

Attachments

#10 ·
Look at the amigo body lift in the hall of fame section. Then go to zone off-road and buy the body lift pucks for cheap. Also the 10 bolt is about as strong as a Dana 30.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.