Isuzu SUV Forum banner

90 Trooper - Part out

24K views 105 replies 59 participants last post by  whitetroopere 
#1 ·
Going to start parting out the 1990 Trooper. I'm in South Jersey just outside Philadelphia.

**Update 7/16/2019
This is what is gone:
- All glass
- All 4 passenger doors
- Bumpers
- Head
- Intake
- Alternator
- Starter
- Headlights
- Grille
- Taillights
- Right CV axle
- Steering wheel
- Blower Motor Resistor
- Shift Boots
- Intake Manifold
- Common Chamber
- Throttle Body
- Vacuum Switching Valve
- Thermal Valve
- Coolant Reservoir
- Door Pulls
- Passenger Seat Slider
- Fuse Box Cover
- Window Cranks
- Interior Door Handles
- Dash Pad
- Door Sills
- Glove Box Door
- Defrost Vacuum Diaphragm
- Fast Idle Solenoid
- Rear License Plate Hood
- Front Washer Fluid Pump
- Driver Side Front Inner Fender
- Carpets

This is what is available and already pulled (ready to ship):
- Radiator
- Roof rack & cross bars
- Wiper motors
- Dash vents
- HVAC blower
- 5 speed shift knob
- Side view mirrors
- Sun visors

If it isn't listed above, it's either still available, or I forgot I already sold it. I am not able to make frequent trips to where it's stored, but if you don't need your part in a hurry (or if I already have it pulled), PM me.

- Original post from 2015 below -

Armrests / door pulls are in good shape, as are the interior handles and window cranks.

Roof rack is fairly complete:

Has 5 roof rails and two cross bars with anchors and 3 eye hold-downs.

Headlights are gone. Front carpet is no good. Front seats are tatty. Vehicle ran when parked (about a year ago). It has the 2.6 and mua5.

I may be forgetting some things. PM with requests / offers / or if additional pictures are needed.

Vehicle is located outdoors so I don't want to sell any of the glass or doors yet.

See less See more
Reactions: reran
#59 ·
aa79912 said:
Could you please send me pictures of he front seats
Aa79912@gmail.com
Here are some that I already had:

The DS has some rips in the seat. If you want different pictures, I can get them after the weekend. I have it stored elsewhere.

#62 ·
aa79912 said:
I will take both front seats with plastic side covers...what would you Need for them?I would need them shipped to El Paso TX 79912 ..please include shipping cost
Thank you
I've never shipped anything that big. I'll see what I can come up with.

:Andrew said:
Are the interior dome lights still available?
I don't recall. I'll check and get back to you.

#68 ·
Do you have carpet for the passenger compartment? I just need the front. Looks like it's gone...

#70 ·
Hey everyone. Sorry for my lack of replies. Been dealing with life. If everyone doesn't mind waiting a few weeks, I can try to get over there when things die down a little to start getting some of the parts off.
If you've already found your parts, or can't wait for them, please let me know. I'll try to respond to everyone ASAP.

Thanks!

#71 ·
Hi Bob,

I'm needing a set of good hinges from the rear passenger door.

Thanks!
MarkB.NV

#73 ·
Yes as far as shipping big parts like fenders and seats. Greyhound bus works great. Affordable and easy. I received four VW bug fenders from CA wrapped in a elastic net with shipping labels on the fender,no other wrapping. Around $100 two years ago? time flies

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.