Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Prayers for fellow Planet member.

92K views 113 replies 60 participants last post by  Gary 
#1 ·
I just got back from vacation and saw this on the local news....
http://www.kirotv.com/news/19848671/detail.html
I have never met Opelfrontera in person, but I instantly recognized the rig. My prayers go out to him and the child...

#2 ·
OH, wow! I truely hope everyone come out ok! :(

#4 ·
Wow...that's terrible...very sad to see/hear.

I bet anything that 4yr old was in the backseat; very lucky to even be alive as there is no protection around the back of that truck for a child or adult for that matter.

Best wishes to them...that's devastating to see. Sad thing is, that Subaru actually held up better then the Amigo did :?

That child's in my thoughts; I just hope if he buys another Isuzu, he gets a Rodeo or Trooper with having little ones.

#6 ·
OMG that makes me sick. It is for sure his Amigo. My fingers are crossed for him and his young passengers. It is just awful, to be the victim of another persons mistake.

#10 ·
My prayers go out to him and his kids.

#11 ·
My thoughts too are with Opelfrontera and his children. Hope they fare well.

#17 ·
My prayers are with him and his son.

#22 ·
Kathy and I are hoping and praying for the very best.

Sincerely,
J.R. Smiley

#23 ·
Never met Opelfrontera and in all likelyhood never will but being a parent my thoughts are with him and his family. That Subaru driver looks like a real piece of work even before you read of his actions.
Always sorry to hear of innocent people being injured by some morons thoughtless actions.
Hang in there and certainly will add you to my prayers.

#25 ·
our prayers to him and his family. i read some of the comments on the bottom his 14yr old nephew posted a comment. some people were sort of trying to defend the guy.

#26 ·
cronk said:
Anyone know what hospital?
kirotv.com said:
The 4-year-old was airlifted to Harborview Medical Center with serious injuries. The driver and the 10-year-old were transported to St. Peter Hospital with minor injuries.
cronk said:
We should send a care package.
You know that's very good idea, Desertbenny are you familiar with these hospitals??

You know we could even do a donation this as well, maybe find a local bank or something to sponsor/collect the donations what do y'all think... I know were all short on cash (well most of us) but just for example $10 donation x 1000 donations = $10,000 and from what the article said his 4 year old son has pretty significant facial injuries...

I'm going to email the kirotv.com and see if I can get anymore information..

EDIT: I just sent kirotv.com and email, I'll let you know if I get a reply.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.