Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Off road drive across Nevada

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  hessmess 
#1 ·
In September or October myself and other members of Reno4X4 will be heading out on a trail run across the diverse state od Nevada. This adventure will last a minimum of 4 days. As of now we are planning out the route we will take. If you wish to bail sooner there will be opportunities to do so. The starting location will be Bodertown NV. located on the California / Nevada border 30 min North of Reno NV. We are currently deciding exactly what destinations we will visit ( Historical sites, Mines, Hot springs etc.) If you would like to join in on the fun I am extending an open invitation to all those affiliated with PlanetIsuzoo. For more information you can contact me directly here on PLANETISUZOO or on RENO4X4.COM website.

#2 ·
I am interested! I would not be able to make the full trek but could do the eastern part depending on where you plan on crossing this great state.
I live in Elko

#6 ·
When the information becomes available then this could be interesting!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.