Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Molybdenite Ridge, BC, August 2nd - 3rd

6K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  West Coast Trooper 
#1 ·
Not sure how much interest there would be but I'd figure I'd make an invite to see if there is any interest in getting a group run together. It's always nice to meet new people that share the same interests. My wife Candace and I and maybe another truck or 2 are gonna be heading up to Molybdenite Ridge, BC for the long weekend. This has also been posted on overlandcanada.com as well so more trucks may join too. None of us have ever been so it's gonna be exciting to see what it's like. I know watching the video from bcjeepclub almost makes me crap my pants, lol. Which makes me wanna go

Link to video:

The plan for us is to leave Vancouver Island Friday after work, catch the ferry to the mainland, make the drive to a campsite near the ridge. Then camp the night and begin the trail Saturday morning. Sleep 1 night up there and come back down sometime Sunday. Followed by the voyage back home. You in?!? The more the merrier!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.