Isuzu SUV Forum banner

TACOMA SEATTLE AREA

6K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  maverick990 
#1 ·
I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE MIGHT LIVE IN OR NEAR TACOMA WASHINGTON?

#2 ·
Was born and raised there until I was 21 wondering about Tacoma or need someone who currently lives there?

#7 ·
e-zuzudood said:
What's happening over there Ed?! He'll yes its hot enough! Just when I stopped bitching about the rain, oh rain, where are you now?!
I'm just glad it'll dry out the lawn a bit. I'm getting tired of this 6-inch-per-week grass growth!!!

I think the Weed & Feed folks have missed the boat, I don't need something that'll make my lawn grow twice as fast, or kill it all, I need something that'll slow it down! This Spring's relatively warm weather and rain has made all the Green Stuff go crazy!!!!

BTW check out the latest Craigslist posting, there's a V6 5-speed just like the Ol' White Trooper up in Lake Stevens for $600!! :shock:

Keep Cool.........ed

#8 ·
Shout out from Prosser, WA! It's half way between Yakima, and Tri-Cities.

#9 ·
AirAmigo said:
Shout out from Prosser, WA! It's half way between Yakima, and Tri-Cities.
Looks like you're in for quite the heat wave over there!

The Weather Channel sez 89 today and 93 on Friday, hope you've got A/C!!!!

Reactions: AirAmigo
#10 ·
Representing West Seattle here!

Met a few locals here in person already and am looking forward to meeting more soon! Definitely heading to Tahuya soon and possibly the Overland meetup if money drops from the sky directly into my empty pocket!!!

#11 ·
North Seattl/Shoreline here!

I grew up in the Tri-Cities, so this heat we just had wasn't hot enough for me hahah!

#16 ·
I am in the Sumner/Puyallup area. Have had a couple Troopers and a few Rodeo's. Now I have another Rodeo. Its a 97. Got it for less than 1k. Body is strait. Brand new tires. Interior seriously looks brand new. Not a stain on the carpet. Bought it for a Winter rig so my wife doesnt wreck my Lexus.

I have always liked the Isuzus. They can wheel with the best of them. Very underrated to say the least.

#17 ·
I live in Maple Valley. I bought my first Isuzu, a 2000 Trooper, last Friday (8/16/2013) from a guy returning to Australia. It has 92K on it and I put new shocks on it yesterday. Tomorrow I am putting new lug nuts and locks so if you need lug nuts, there are four or five different styles on mine right now.

#19 ·
89autotrooper said:
wow cool its been awhile since i logged in here glad i did anyone got a line on the far back passenger side little door window ?for a 89?mine got smashed and all my tools grabed today between 930 am and 11 am in the parking lot of safeway on 56th st
That's what I don't miss about Tacoma, but I am moving back anyways I need the water. Is that the one on Portland ave? If so I think that is the one my dad works at in the pharmacy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.