Isuzu SUV Forum banner

94 Trooper Dash/Speedo burnt Help!

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Gatoworks 
#1 ·
Hi,
I need help knowing which speed dials are compatible, as I can only find cluster dash board; new they run in the $400 (almost just as much of KBB value!!! :shock: ) and eBay around 35 to 90 + 160 to adjust odometer to original :| , what I have found is that only 92, 93, & 94 are compatible for the cluster, is this true? or 95 to 97 are also compatible? this is because I can't find any 92 to 94 clusters in eBay, I have taken the speed dial out of the cluster, is this speed dial compatible with any other Isuzu vehicles? (Rodeo, Amigo...) I can see that the 98 on Troopers the odometer is digital so I would think they are not compatible with mine but some of the Rodeos and the Trooper 95 to 97 look very similar.
Many thanks in advance.

#2 ·
I can't speak to compatibility betweem years, but you might try posting in the Classifieds section. One of your Planet friends may have one, or be able to pull one from the local j-yard.

Good luck Gato!

Reactions: Gatoworks
#3 ·
FYI the Rodeo 95 fitted perfectly $20 eBay :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.