Isuzu SUV Forum banner

02' Trooper ABS sensor

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  MrDunge 
#1 ·
I had a grease seal on right rear wheel that needed changing and my ABS was completely seized up and fell to pieces when removed. I have priced around and the cheapest I can find one is 425$ WOW. Is this the going price for Isuzu parts? I have a junk yard checking on one for me anyone had to buy one and found one cheaper or does someone have a trooper they are parting out that they will sell?

#3 ·
Hard to believe the price! On ROCKAUTO for front sensor at388 each and rear sensor both sides for 494. That's crazy. :shock: Might take three drive cycles on Trooper for abs light to go out.

#5 ·
BluetickCooner said:
Im actually getting a code 43 so thinking its my ABS module going to hit the junk yard again monday and try to grab one. If they dont have one might send to module masters like in another post will post my results
Code 43 is a very common problem in 98-02 Trooper ABS, apparently caused by a cold solder joint on the CIM board. A couple of members have repaired the boards themselves.

#6 ·
I have a 02 trooper I am parting out PM if you want to talk about what you need

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.