charlesdarwin wrote:I've got the same problem. I've been slowly working on my 2000 Rodeo for a few months. The CEL has been on with numerous codes including EGR, O2 sensor and shift solenoid. After removing and cleaning the EGR, MAF and throttle body I took the truck for a drive and as it shifted 3-4 it fell out of gear and would not accelerate beyond 20 mph. I've since dropped the transmission pan, pulled the valve body and removed the A and B solenoids. Both register appropriate ohms (~20 when cold), but when I applied a current to each from my battery the B solenoid would close but the A solenoid would not. I'm hopeful (not too much) that a new A solenoid will resolve the issue - but am prepared for defeat.
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests