Can we get rid of profile links under topic links?

Check here for periodic posting about the status of this website, or post a suggestion for the website

Moderator: Staff

Can we get rid of profile links under topic links?

Postby Trail_Blazer71 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:13 am

This may seem trivial but it really does happen every time, I accidentally hit the link for a user's profile when I'm trying to view a post. The placement it bad, too many links too close together. And this is on a tablet, on a phone it would be worse. I KNOW I'm hitting the topic, but somehow it clicks the profile so I aim even higher and then it clicks open the profile of the poster of the topic ABOVE the one I'm trying to look at. I have to zoom way in over and over again to view topics in my browser. Guess what feature of this site I've never once wanted to use? Looking at someone's profile.
1996 Isuzu Rodeo LS 5-speed 4wd 200K+ miles
a.k.a. "Kobayashi Maru" The No-Win Scenario
Lifted about 3" t-bar front, Calmini shackles and leaf helper spring as add-a-leaf rear,
265/75R/16 AT/M tires, police spotlight, HF off road lights, aux backup light, L.E.D. interior lights,
backup camera, dashcam (more cameras in the works) '97 Passport rear diff, Bluetooth stereo,
alarm and keyless entry, CB/PA, monster subwoofer, homemade cargo drawer, rear aux power

My very boring "build" thread: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=70620
Trail_Blazer71
Has a Trail Truck

Have thanks: 13 times

Sponsor

Re: Can we get rid of profile links under topic links?

Postby Darby » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:15 am

Try increasing the zoom on your browser.
Original owner of a 1993 Isuzu pick up, 2.3 engine, 5 speed with power steering and air conditioning. All original except the radio (still have factory radio).
It's cheaper to fix what you have than to buy someone else's problems.
Darby
Super Trooper

Have thanks: 17 times

Postby JoeIsuzu » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:36 am

The next version of the forum software is a little more mobile-friendly, in my opinion.

Jack
Original owner, 1983 Isuzu P'up LS Diesel. Engine overhauled by JLEMOND. Ready for new paint now!
1994 Isuzu Amigo 2wd
IsuzuPup.com
"There are no dumb questions"?! Maybe not...
but there are smart ways to ask. Old, but classic:
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
JoeIsuzu
Zu Royalty

Have thanks: 75 times

Postby mustanger999 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:09 pm

Just a tip to tell you how I avoid this problem. Try clicking the link between the user name and the subforum link.
Sketch7111830.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Truth. The pill that everyone wants, but cant seem to swallow.

Planetisuzoo/Isuzu FB Groups Member map

'89 Trooper RS, 2.6 5spd, Smittybilt rear bumper Sort of build thread

'89 Trooper: 2.6 5spd, Weber 32/36, Round eye swap, 3" body lift, Sliders, Auto-Meter center cluster, Hand throttle. Build thread

SOLD '93 pickup: 2.6 mfi, 4x4, 5spd, Passport Bucket Seats, Intermittent wiper added. Build Thread: forum.planetisuzoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=72720&p=639130#p639130
mustanger999
Trail Master

Have thanks: 79 times

Return to Site Announcements/Suggestions