Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Block-Delete Button?

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Tad 
#1 ·
't would be nice if there was some way to delete blocks of content â€" like the posts you wrote or answered but are now resolved and you don't want to see them pop up when you go to "View My Posts".

Doing them one-by-one is kinda a drag.

#2 ·
But that is whats nice about this site. The posts you wrote or answered and are now resolved might come in handy for another person on this site.

Just my

#3 ·
I see that, but then there could also be a RESOLVED file area where they go under categories that Tad will stay up all night collating and filing.

Actually â€" I was thinking about burying the dumb ones and the bad answers that I post or even someone ELSE might post GASP!

Gotta bury a few skeletons in a out-of-sight area.

#4 ·
Bury skeletons sure, but the drivel that collects in the nooks and crannies of the posts on this site are normal. We aren't running out of space and there are enough members posting here that one person pruning his old posts won't make a dent on the fluff that people who search will have to weed through.

I'm not being bitter at all, just realistic.

-Tad

P.S. Most days I don't even move mis-categorized posts, although I wish I did.

#5 ·
You could bury the bad ones that you posted by clicking "edit".
Thats one nice thing about here. Other sites will only give you like 15 mins to edit.

#6 ·
So I double posted and went to delete the second one.... no dice? I say keep the delete and edit function open. Makes no sense to me why I wouldn't be able to go back and edit or delete something I wrote, it's my writing and I should be able to do what ever I want with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.