01 Rodeo in Va

Say Hi here for the first time. We're all friendly :)

Moderator: Staff

01 Rodeo in Va

Postby Lowside » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:09 pm

Howdy Gents. Just saying hello after lurking in the background for a few months. I bought an 01 Rodeo a few months back and have slowly been getting it back together and street legal. Already replaced both cats and Y pipe, fuel pump, plugs, gas tank retaining bracket ( was almost entirely rusted out), shocks and various other components here and there. Over all its was in great shape other than the maintenance needed. Body and frame are in spectacular shape and the motor and trans runs strong. I'm just shaking down a few things still and so far this forum has been a great help. I owned a 96 rodeo about 15 years ago when living in Moab and absolutely loved it. it took me all over the country and I never had a problem with it.. until I brought it back to Virginia and promptly submerged it and blew the motor. Ohhh well.. guess thats life when you're 20 and don't care.
So, in short, thanks for having this site and I hope to be able to continue my sponge like ways of absorbing all your knowledge. Good to be here.
Lowside
Drives on Pavement

Have thanks: 0 time

Sponsor

Re: 01 Rodeo in Va

Postby wmorrisiii » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:57 pm

Welcome to the zoo lowside, congratulations on the new ride! Where in VA ? We have a pretty good Isuzu crew scattered around the state and a few of us try and get down to Uwharrie National Park in NC for a 2x a year Isuzu get together. Great time and a bunch of knowledgeable rodeo guys there. Post up some picture of your new ride when you get the chance.
Willie's 1990 Trooper LS, 2.8L
The Duck Marsh Debutante

Willie's 1987 Trooper LS, 2.3L
The Coonhound
wmorrisiii
Almost Joe Isuzu

Have thanks: 177 times

Postby Lowside » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:00 pm

Thanks for the welcome. I'm waaay up in Northern VA. A few miles outside DC to be exact. I'll post up some pics shortly, whenever I get a sec to run em all through photobucket.
Lowside
Drives on Pavement

Postby DirtroadVa » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:39 am

Hello I am new and also from Virginia. More central area born and raised. Have a 91 amigo trying to get her back in action. It's a jump from gm products as that is what I am more familiar
with. Look forward to reading and learning.
DirtroadVa
Drives on Pavement

Return to New Member Introductions