Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Hello again

855 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Hack 
#1 ·
Hello all, I think I've posted an intro around here a few years back but thought I'd reintroduce myself and my vehicles. I own a 1989 Pickup and a 1980 LUV, both 4wd. The Pickup was my first vehicle, and I was brought home for the first time in my dad's LUV. I guess I have some history with these little Isuzus. I almost bought a 4wd Trooper a few weeks ago but passed. Always wanted an suv type thing but I have enough cars for now. For the past few years I've been tinkering with Mk1 Volkswagens, now that I have my VW mostly sorted I am dusting off the old Isuzus and getting back in the game so to speak. :tongue1:

#2 ·
Welcome back.

You might also want to check in at the PUP site given your collection of Zus. http://www.isuzupup.com/

#3 ·
Thanks! Isuzupup.com is actually where I hail from originally. Lots of nice folks there, but seems the Isuzu forums are slow these days, especially Luvtruck.com

#4 ·
Well, it has been 3 decades since the LUV was built.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.