Looking for front left differential input bearing for 1999

Discuss anything related to drivetrain mods here (Engine &Transmission Swaps, lift, gearing, exhaust, etc)

Moderator: Staff

Looking for front left differential input bearing for 1999

Postby adamisaiah5 » Tue May 16, 2017 12:52 am

Looking for any insight/advice! I'm currently at a stand still with my 1999 Trooper and don't know where to look for the correct part. Excuse me if I don't know what I'm talking about because I'm still learning and my buddy is the more knowledagble one. After we removed the entire front left CV axle the bearing from the CV axle shaft going into the differential was completely split in two. Does anyone know where I might be able to find one or what bearing it is I need? I also am looking for two snap rings and the oil seal. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Needing my daily driver back asap. Thanks for reading and hope to hear back

Adam

1999 Trooper 4x4 TOD
adamisaiah5
Drives on Pavement

Have thanks: 0 time

Sponsor

Re: Looking for front left differential input bearing for 19

Postby geoffinbc » Tue May 16, 2017 9:41 am

Can you read the number on the bearing and seal? Thats the best way to get it if there is not a listing. You can check with Jerry (private message jlemond) or try looking it up on rockauto.com
1990 Trooper, 3.2L (3.1L .040 over) Pushrod V6, 5 speed manual. 33X10.50X15 BFG M/T KM2's. 3" OME Lift. Cowl Induction Intake. ARB Lockers front and rear. HD Tierods.
Off the road for an overhaul right now.

Big Bore Intake Kits & Greasable Shackles Here
geoffinbc
I am the Stig

Have thanks: 324 times

Return to Drivetrain Mods