Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Calmini 3" suspension lift. Looking for instructions

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  gb89amigo 
#1 ·
After numerous attempts at contacting calmini with no luck I am turn to you guys on the forum. I am looking for the installation instructions scanned, photocopied, PDF. I don't care what format. I am looking for the manual for the 3" suspension lift for 1st gen troopers.
Hopefully someone can help.
Apologies if this isn't posted in the right forum.
Thanks

#2 ·
Most people here have had the same vad experience with Calmini. Have you only emailed or have you called?

If no one comes through with instructions just ask here and we can guide you through it. All kits or systems work the same on these trucks.

#3 ·
I have emailed multiple times, and called twice with no answer.
Basically I have a parts truck with the lift in it, that I want to transfer another truck. And want to ensure that when transferring it all that I do correctly in the right order to prevent any problems with fitment and other complications

#6 ·
I'd say that all of it will just unbolt and then you can install in the reverse order. It's not a delicate operation.

#7 ·
Kylegood,

As mentioned above, not that difficult! You will find that taking multiple careful pictures may enormously aid in reassembly on your latest ride. Make the pictures large enough so it will be clear how it goes back together. Take an overview, then sub-assemblies to ensure accurate assembly. Take more shots than you think you'll need, just for insurance! HOH!

Cheers,

GB

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.