Backpacking/Hiking

This forum is for the discussion of outdoor activities, other than trail rides

Moderator: Staff

Re: Backpacking/Hiking

Postby moffat » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:23 pm

I am planning on a hiking trip soon to Mt. Kenya the weather is quite cold over here, I haven't hiked in a mountain to be honest. But i have hiked through hills and plateaus, they are not that stiff neither do they have any very low temperatures. I took a trip to Africa to explore nature in this adventurers continent. The weather here is quite warm and people are kind. Back to my hiking mission, for my hike list am going to pack an effective water filter, none beats sawyer water filter, though i think once the new Msr guardian water purifier will do once it released on Jan 2016 as indicted on this site http://survivingoutdoor.com/water-filte ... er-review/ forgive me am no internet guru i don't know how to attach urls perfectly. back to my list a tent will do, a compass, my hiking boots, flashlight, a knife you never know what awaits you, cookware and generally anything else you cant survive without in the mountain like heavy attire because of cold. am looking forward to this adventure.
moffat
Drives on Pavement

Have thanks: 0 time

Sponsor

Previous

Return to Outdoor Life