Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Camping trip

3K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  BigSwede 
#1 ·
any one interested that lives in the north dakota/minnesota area that knows of some trails that are pretty cool and has a great camping area around here. im looking to take the trooper out and make it work for its price tag. let me know. also if there is a local trooper group/isuzu group as well that would be even better.

#2 ·
Not enough Isuzus around to make a "group". You can check out MWIOR.com, but things are pretty slow there.

I suggest you check out the Midwest Overland Society. There is a facebook page, and we also post on Expedition Portal under the Central States category. If you are interested you can PM me your email and I can send an invite to join the yahoo egroup.

This year we are planning a northern Minnesota weekend trip first weekend in June, a weeklong trip to the Black Hills in August, and a September weekend in northeastern Minnesota.

#3 ·
Where in northern mn? Im located in the grand forks area. round 40 clicks from east grand forks mn .

#4 ·
The June trip will start around Nisswa/Spider Lake area and head up toward Black Duck, then east however far we get, so that is relatively close to your neck of the woods.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.