Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Season again!

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Gizmo42 
#1 ·
Its that time of year again! Unfortuntley I didnt get "drawn" for a hunt this year but Ill usually have blast small game hunting during the season anyway.

So who on the planet has done or is going to do some hunting this season? Stories or pics if you got em! :mrgreen:

#2 ·
Took boy out Sat morning. Front moving in so nothing was moving. He was itchin to get a rabbit with his pellet rifle.
Rifle season opens next week. Heck, they got tags to spare here.....at $20 a pop (resident).

#3 ·
My dad and i have both already shot a doe. Now its time to thin out the hogs a little bit till the rut kicks in. Then it gunna be time to try and get a nice buck. There are some 500-600 pound hogs out there with some big tusks, and hopefully we will get one this year.

#4 ·
brother got his first deer. a small yearling doe. that was blackpowder. he was stoked. nothing for me. passed on 1 doe during bow season. general firearm opens sat here. its everyone for themselves opening day. Im skiping that and going out on mon. Much safer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.