Isuzu SUV Forum banner

NJ: The Garden State By: 5speed (24 Photos)

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  AXIGO 
#1 ·
These are some of my pictures I wanted to share with you all, from over the past few years. Many diff cameras, dates etc. Won't list them all but I was going through my computer and thought some of you might be interested in seeing some of my work. All the photos, really are copyrighted so if you save them I don't care just don't let me see them printed in a newspaper somewhere or I will hunt you down, and crush your isuzu. :lol:

Lots of pics, I made them 800- and lowered the quality to try and make this thread load faster.

The moon isn't in Nj, just tossed that in the mix because it came out decent. Took the pic through a crappy camera, looking through a cheap telescope.

Route 1 NJ sunset

Backroad, Harmony NJ Pheasant wood carving

Sunrise, Phillipsburg NJ

Underside of Route 22W bridge between NJ - PA

Rainy afternoon Phillipsburg, NJ w/ moon

#2 w/ moon

After over 1 million shots, thats right.. a million - I caught a lightning strike.

Hail! Edison, NJ

Tree Carving, somewhere on route 519, NJ

Lawrence harbor NJ sunset on bay

Meadowbreeze park, washington, NJ

Pulaski skyway NJ-NY, looking out the rails at highway speed

Phillipsburg, NJ crappy lightning pic

Washington, NJ park.. clouds

The moon!

Washington, NJ Meadowbreeze park

Unexplained lights in the sky, saw it, snapped pic... nobody can figure it out

Pulaski skyway dusk sunset w. jeep lol

Hoboken, NJ sunset through rail

Watchung, NJ surprise lake

Watchung, NJ hill top

Lawrence harbor NJ sunset

Unknown, sunset

Resevior I forget the name, dang it..,

Thats just a little bit of the Garden State, NJ. Hope you enjoyed at least 1 pic!

- Brett

See less See more
#2 ·
Rt. 22 shot is awesome!

I've driven 22 many times, growing up in Middletown and Harrisburg, PA. Got my worst speeding ticket EVER on that road. 76 in a 55. Lost my driving privileges for a week. Thank you, Mr. Police Officer! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.