FS: 98-02 Trooper Parts and Stuff

This is the place to post if you have something to sell or are in need of a part (No commercial posts)

Moderator: Staff

FS: 98-02 Trooper Parts and Stuff

Postby ZooMaster » Mon May 15, 2017 9:54 pm

Junked my Trooper and took a few of the parts off, pics will be added after i take them. Shipping is not included in the price. Located in MD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Sunroof Control/Maplight [Brown] $25: works fine, pulled it off a junkyard trooper to replace mine, put leds in so its nice and bright, also including my old one for parts.

-Trooper rubber cargo mat [Grey] $45: good condition no major stains or rips

-Trooper cargo cover [Tan] $55: Works fine, also came from junkyard trooper but is clean, no rips or major stains

-4WD emblem $5: random emblem i took off a trooper

-2 LED lights $5: these are for dome lights, works in the front and the cargo area dome

-4 LED door lights [Red] $5: These lights are for the ones on the door, nice and bright. i have 4 of them.

Spectre Panel air filter $20: ran in my trooper for a few months, no oil leaks on it and still looks fine.

Trooper manual free if you buy something and want it: bad condition but no pages ripped and you can read it.
2000 Isuzu Trooper (145k/2016)
ZooMaster
Drives in Mud

Have thanks: 3 times

Sponsor

Return to Classifieds