For sale - 1991 Trooper 2.8 5 speed ($600) Whole vehicle

This is the place to post if you have something to sell or are in need of a part (No commercial posts)

Moderator: Staff

For sale - 1991 Trooper 2.8 5 speed ($600) Whole vehicle

Postby Six_Double5321 » Mon May 15, 2017 2:42 am

This Trooper is for sale and intended as a project or will sell whole for parts. I don't have the time and energy to part it out. The vehicle is PA titled, although it originally came from Arizona. I may still have the original AZ bill of sale or title to confirm this. It was my daily driver until about two years ago, when the engine started smoking...possibly rings???? Anyhow, to make a long story short, I parked the Trooper and it hasnt been run since. Bring a trailer. If you are looking for a project, I have title. If you are looking for parts or to part it out, save the expense on title work. Located in central Pennsylvania

Some good points:

Clean title in hand
Newer Excedy clutch kit and slave cylinder (probably less than 8000 miles on clutch)
clean frame, very very little rust (if any)
solid drive line all the way through
This truck always impressed me with how straight and true it ran down the highway. Very comfortable ride

Some low points:

Rockers front fenders need repair
possible major engine components need repaired (or replace engine)
I swapped the original wheels and tires onto my mazda pick up, so now the wheels on the trooper are mismatched, and the tires are no good

Call or text 8one4-9three7-4nine2one
Six_Double5321
Drives on Pavement

Have thanks: 0 time

Sponsor

Return to Classifieds