Looking for 98+ trooper

This is the place to post if you have something to sell or are in need of a part (No commercial posts)

Moderator: Staff

Sponsor

Re: Looking for 98+ trooper

Postby sassee » Mon May 15, 2017 9:10 am

probably too far for you but I have a 98 Trooper 5-speed. 3.5 lost a cylinder and the tranny has a broken shifter fork but i have a good 3.5 spare and a fairly new AR-5. i made the mistake of letting my teenage son use it as a DD since his truck gets 10 MPG and he has banged it up. Not really crazy about selling it but then again not really crazy about fixing it either, just too many other projects right now.

Ernie

2000 Nissan Xterra SE, Daughters toy.
94 Trooper S 3.2 w/ a 5-speed brand new off the showroom floor in 1994.
88 Trooper LS GONE
89 Trooper XS (Red) - GONE to a good home in Alabama
89 Trooper SE (Blackie) - Gone to a good home but won't be forgotten anytime soon!
98 Acura SLX. Sadly, it lost the engine and I can't justify putting any more money in it. Gone to crusher.
95 LS Trooper bought for parts. Now gone to the crusher.
98 Trooper, 3.5 w/ a 5-speed. 15" Snowflakes with 31" AT's, 2" lift with OME 919's, KYB shocks. Manual hubs. My son's DD.
89 Trooper "Blue" 2.6 w/ "Jerry Cam", 5-speed, LSD Rear, Lock Rite in front, Manual Aisins, Big brake upgrade, Rock Sliders, 15" Snowflakes with 31" , AT's. MY DD!
sassee
I am the Stig

Have thanks: 124 times

Re: Looking for 98+ trooper

Postby Guyana00 » Fri May 19, 2017 5:56 pm

Yes that is quite far but thanks for posting. I don't mind coming over the border if it's close or worthwhile though. I've sold and bought vehicles over border before. Really preferring to find one in canada.
Guyana00
Has a Trail Truck

Have thanks: 2 times

Return to Classifieds