EBC Stage 4 Brake Kit S4KF1482

This is the place to post if you have something to sell or are in need of a part (No commercial posts)

Moderator: Staff

EBC Stage 4 Brake Kit S4KF1482

Postby Johnny V » Tue May 09, 2017 4:16 am

These were to go on my Rodeo however I've gone a different route. New, never installed. I put this identical set on my Jeep and they are outstanding which is why I ordered them. If I can't get $175 shipped for the set I'll hang on to them and try to get them to fit on my Trooper. I'm not great with taking pictures but if you need them I'll snap some. I won't be back in town until Wednesday. Might be interested in some trades to do with hunting, fishing or bike parts.

I'll have the entire front suspension from the torsion bars to the rotors from my 01 2wd available if anyone wants it. That would have to be local(Tennessee/Georgia).

Part# S4KF1482
Last edited by Johnny V on Wed May 17, 2017 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny V
Drives on Gravel

Have thanks: 1 time

Sponsor

Re: EBC Stage 4 Brake Kit S4KF1482

Postby Johnny V » Tue May 16, 2017 10:48 am

Also, I have a new set of Brembo pads. PN - P59020N

These are for pre-02 trucks. About as good as it gets for us. New in box with clips and lube. $25 shipped

I've gone SAS which is why I don't need the brake parts I bought. I'll throw in some good loaded calipers for another 20 bucks. Nothing wrong at all with them. If you want the rotors you can have them. Just pay shipping. I'll give you the entire knuckles complete with bearings, calipers, rotors, pads(over 70%) and everything else for $120 shipped. $100 if you don't want the rotors, they aren't cheap to ship. It was all on the truck and rode great when I pulled it month ago. I bought a lot of new, top of the line parts to set up my LS swapped 01 Rodeo for heavy towing. Since I've gone SAS I can't use any of the stuff for the front end.

I have a good 2000 V6 2wd MUA5 as well. $150 plus shipping. It is still in the Passport so I can show it working properly. I bought this truck for parts.

For someone local I've got a nice cloth interior. No rips or flat spots in any of the seats, all the panels are nice and the center console is alright. Non power seats, all power windows and locks. I went leather. I also have the retractable cargo cover.
Johnny V
Drives on Gravel

Postby Johnny V » Wed May 17, 2017 11:05 am

Some pictures
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Johnny V
Drives on Gravel

Postby Johnny V » Wed May 17, 2017 11:14 am

The Brembos. Also, I can snap a picture of the stage 4 EBC kit on my Jeep if you would like to see what they look like after break-in. Typically a brake system doesn't get noticeably better when you go from new OEM to new aftermarket. These are markedly better. It takes about 20 miles to get them seated but once they are its a completely different feel. They also stop extremely true and don't fade. I live just north of Chattanooga in the mountains and they make an enormous difference when towing down long grades. They actually work when I get to the bottom now. The brakes I took off(the rusty ones you can see in those pictures) were not bad and working properly, I just wanted better ones for the Jeep. I liked them enough to buy this set for the Rodeo.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Johnny V
Drives on Gravel

Return to Classifieds