1990 Trooper 2.6 MUA5 4x4 part out

This is the place to post if you have something to sell or are in need of a part (No commercial posts)

Moderator: Staff

1990 Trooper 2.6 MUA5 4x4 part out

Postby jwray76 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:13 pm

IMG_20170401_170036247-2672x1503.jpg


Take parts from my kids latest jungle gym. I was after the transmission and really don't need much else. Trooper specific stuff can go cheap and I am willing to ship. Things that will work as Amigo spares will go for a few more bucks. Created a YouTube video to avoid a bunch of photos. I will edit this post as things go.
https://youtu.be/ubEgfN6EmvY

Engine is locked up tight from running dry

PLEASE KEEP REQUEST IN THREAD. PREFER NOT TO USE PM.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jwray76
Loyal P'up
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:27 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Have thanks: 5 times

Sponsor
 

Re: 1990 Trooper 2.6 MUA5 4x4 part out

Postby itsmehb » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:28 am

As they say in real estate, location, location, location. Really, looks good enough to replace the engine and have a runner.
1990 Amigo, 2.3 5 speed (sold)
1991 Pick up (long gone)
2000 Amigo, 2.2 5 speed(sold)
1985 Trooper 1.9 4 speed (sent back to KS)
1989 Trooper RS 2.6 5 spd. Red

We get too soon old and too late smart!
User avatar
itsmehb
I am the Stig
 
Posts: 3053
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:39 am
Location: Lewisville Tx.
Has thanked: 116 times
Have thanks: 210 times

Re: 1990 Trooper 2.6 MUA5 4x4 part out

Postby mudoilngears » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:43 am

jwray76 wrote: Things that will work as Amigo spares will go for a few more bucks.


That's an interesting marketing strategy...
Image
1998 Rodeo LS 4x4 4JB1-TC Diesel Swap, more mods to come!

SOLD- :( 1990 Isuzu Amigo 4X4 4ZE1 engine. Front Aussie Locker, HD Sway Away T-bars,Smittybilt XRC8 winch.
Build in progress...
User avatar
mudoilngears
Expedition Ready
 
Posts: 990
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:49 pm
Location: Costa Rica
Has thanked: 12 times
Have thanks: 65 times

Re: 1990 Trooper 2.6 MUA5 4x4 part out

Postby jwray76 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:11 am

It would make a good truck, but i don't need another. Plus I am going to steal the trans. I so if someone wanted to put new drivetrain it would be great project. I would let it go with clean title for $200 but you got to act quick because parts start coming off this week.
jwray76
Loyal P'up
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:27 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Have thanks: 5 times

Re: 1990 Trooper 2.6 MUA5 4x4 part out

Postby jwray76 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:12 am

mudoilngears wrote:
jwray76 wrote: Things that will work as Amigo spares will go for a few more bucks.


That's an interesting marketing strategy...


Just means stuff I can't use is cheap!!!
jwray76
Loyal P'up
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:27 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Have thanks: 5 times

Re: 1990 Trooper 2.6 MUA5 4x4 part out

Postby steve mortillaro » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:54 am

Where are you located? I have the same color scheme and could use both cargo doors, both fenders and the carpet up front. Thanks.
1986 Trooper II- My old beater- gone, but missed
1990 Trooper v6- Best vehicle I ever owned
1987 Toyota 4x4 pickup- Farm truck
2000 Ford E-250 xl- work van
steve mortillaro
Drives in Mud
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:12 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Have thanks: 0 time

Re: 1990 Trooper 2.6 MUA5 4x4 part out

Postby jwray76 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:01 pm

Located in Richmond Virginia
jwray76
Loyal P'up
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:27 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Have thanks: 5 times

Re: 1990 Trooper 2.6 MUA5 4x4 part out

Postby steve mortillaro » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:47 am

jwray76 wrote:Located in Richmond Virginia


Out of my range. Darn! Good luck!
1986 Trooper II- My old beater- gone, but missed
1990 Trooper v6- Best vehicle I ever owned
1987 Toyota 4x4 pickup- Farm truck
2000 Ford E-250 xl- work van
steve mortillaro
Drives in Mud
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:12 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Have thanks: 0 time

Re: 1990 Trooper 2.6 MUA5 4x4 part out

Postby jwray76 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:24 am

How much are you willing to pay? I really only need to cover freight and couple bucks for my time. As long as you aren't cross country Fastenal Freight may be a good option. Looking at uship I would guess $300-$500 depending on your location
jwray76
Loyal P'up
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:27 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Have thanks: 5 times

Re: 1990 Trooper 2.6 MUA5 4x4 part out

Postby finefettle » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:28 pm

Greyhound is also another cheap way to get parts. I received four VW bug fenders coast to coast for less than $100 a few years ago. they just drop at your nearest Greyhound station.
1988 Trooper LS ,4ZE1,Aisin Autotrans, manual hubs,cruise control
1991 Trooper LS 4ZE1, Manual,stock
finefettle
Super Trooper
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:27 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Have thanks: 8 times

Re: 1990 Trooper 2.6 MUA5 4x4 part out

Postby Skeletor » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:49 pm

jwray76 wrote:
IMG_20170401_170036247-2672x1503.jpg


Take parts from my kids latest jungle gym. I was after the transmission and really don't need much else. Trooper specific stuff can go cheap and I am willing to ship. Things that will work as Amigo spares will go for a few more bucks. Created a YouTube video to avoid a bunch of photos. I will edit this post as things go.
https://youtu.be/ubEgfN6EmvY

Engine is locked up tight from running dry

PLEASE KEEP REQUEST IN THREAD. PREFER NOT TO USE PM.



i need radio bezel and the screws...
Skeletor
Mud King
 
Posts: 436
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:28 pm
Location: Elvis central
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 1 time

Re: 1990 Trooper 2.6 MUA5 4x4 part out

Postby Skeletor » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:49 pm

jwray76 wrote:
IMG_20170401_170036247-2672x1503.jpg


Take parts from my kids latest jungle gym. I was after the transmission and really don't need much else. Trooper specific stuff can go cheap and I am willing to ship. Things that will work as Amigo spares will go for a few more bucks. Created a YouTube video to avoid a bunch of photos. I will edit this post as things go.
https://youtu.be/ubEgfN6EmvY

Engine is locked up tight from running dry

PLEASE KEEP REQUEST IN THREAD. PREFER NOT TO USE PM.


need radio bezel and screws
Skeletor
Mud King
 
Posts: 436
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:28 pm
Location: Elvis central
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 1 time

Re: 1990 Trooper 2.6 MUA5 4x4 part out

Postby jwray76 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:13 pm

If you were just talking about the Plastic surround and the screws that hold it on how about $20 shipped within the continental US
jwray76
Loyal P'up
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:27 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Have thanks: 5 times

Re: 1990 Trooper 2.6 MUA5 4x4 part out

Postby furiousbob » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:14 pm

PMed!
1990 Isuzu Trooper 5MT - Pretty much stock all-around
furiousbob
Drives on Dirt
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:04 am
Location: San Gabriel, CA
Has thanked: 18 times
Have thanks: 2 times

Re: 1990 Trooper 2.6 MUA5 4x4 part out

Postby Skeletor » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:55 am

jwray76 wrote:If you were just talking about the Plastic surround and the screws that hold it on how about $20 shipped within the continental US



yup. pm with address to send the $ 20.00
Skeletor
Mud King
 
Posts: 436
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:28 pm
Location: Elvis central
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 1 time

Re: 1990 Trooper 2.6 MUA5 4x4 part out

Postby jwray76 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:19 am

Skeletor wrote:
jwray76 wrote:If you were just talking about the Plastic surround and the screws that hold it on how about $20 shipped within the continental US



yup. pm with address to send the $ 20.00


Skeletor I apologize but someone else had PM'd me and I thought it was you. It may be gone now :oops:
jwray76
Loyal P'up
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:27 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Have thanks: 5 times

Re: 1990 Trooper 2.6 MUA5 4x4 part out

Postby squatch » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:13 pm

How about a good pic of the rear trailer hitch. 2" receivers for these are getting hard to find.

What size are the tires?
These links have write-ups and pics of most anything you ever will do on a 2.6 Isuzu. Engine, brakes, suspension, interior, you name it! Enjoy!
Original '88 Trooper frame off build.
viewtopic.php?t=12172
The continuing Trooper project.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=43909
My '88 Spacecab build. In progress.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=56442
User avatar
squatch
I am the Stig
 
Posts: 10320
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:48 pm
Location: Maryland
Has thanked: 66 times
Have thanks: 328 times

Re: 1990 Trooper 2.6 MUA5 4x4 part out

Postby jwray76 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:35 pm

squatch wrote:How about a good pic of the rear trailer hitch. 2" receivers for these are getting hard to find.

What size are the tires?


The receiver is welded to the frame.

Tires are 31x10.5x15
jwray76
Loyal P'up
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:27 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Have thanks: 5 times

Re: 1990 Trooper 2.6 MUA5 4x4 part out

Postby Skeletor » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:11 pm

jwray76 wrote:
Skeletor wrote:
jwray76 wrote:If you were just talking about the Plastic surround and the screws that hold it on how about $20 shipped within the continental US



yup. pm with address to send the $ 20.00


Skeletor I apologize but someone else had PM'd me and I thought it was you. It may be gone now :oops:



let me know what's going on.

skeletor
Skeletor
Mud King
 
Posts: 436
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:28 pm
Location: Elvis central
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 1 time

Re: 1990 Trooper 2.6 MUA5 4x4 part out

Postby jwray76 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:12 pm

Skeletor wrote:
jwray76 wrote:
Skeletor wrote:
jwray76 wrote:If you were just talking about the Plastic surround and the screws that hold it on how about $20 shipped within the continental US



yup. pm with address to send the $ 20.00


Skeletor I apologize but someone else had PM'd me and I thought it was you. It may be gone now :oops:



let me know what's going on.

skeletor


Sorry it sold
jwray76
Loyal P'up
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:27 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Have thanks: 5 times

Re: 1990 Trooper 2.6 MUA5 4x4 part out

Postby Miketct19 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:53 am

jwray76 wrote:
IMG_20170401_170036247-2672x1503.jpg


Take parts from my kids latest jungle gym. I was after the transmission and really don't need much else. Trooper specific stuff can go cheap and I am willing to ship. Things that will work as Amigo spares will go for a few more bucks. Created a YouTube video to avoid a bunch of photos. I will edit this post as things go.
https://youtu.be/ubEgfN6EmvY

Engine is locked up tight from running dry

PLEASE KEEP REQUEST IN THREAD. PREFER NOT TO USE PM.


jwray76, I am in desperate need of the intermediate pipe in the exhaust(the pipe with the flex pipe installed on it). I live in Fredericksburg, VA. Is this pipe available? How are the bolts on the flange? I don't intend to reuse them but am more worried about how easy it will be to remove the pipe. I am leaving on the 18th to drive to Colorado in my Trooper so it's a timely issue.
Miketct19
Drives on Pavement
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:36 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Have thanks: 0 time

Re: 1990 Trooper 2.6 MUA5 4x4 part out

Postby jwray76 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:25 am

It is there, I will try and check it out today. How about $50?

Miketct19 wrote:
jwray76 wrote:
IMG_20170401_170036247-2672x1503.jpg


Take parts from my kids latest jungle gym. I was after the transmission and really don't need much else. Trooper specific stuff can go cheap and I am willing to ship. Things that will work as Amigo spares will go for a few more bucks. Created a YouTube video to avoid a bunch of photos. I will edit this post as things go.
https://youtu.be/ubEgfN6EmvY

Engine is locked up tight from running dry

PLEASE KEEP REQUEST IN THREAD. PREFER NOT TO USE PM.


jwray76, I am in desperate need of the intermediate pipe in the exhaust(the pipe with the flex pipe installed on it). I live in Fredericksburg, VA. Is this pipe available? How are the bolts on the flange? I don't intend to reuse them but am more worried about how easy it will be to remove the pipe. I am leaving on the 18th to drive to Colorado in my Trooper so it's a timely issue.
jwray76
Loyal P'up
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:27 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Have thanks: 5 times

Re: 1990 Trooper 2.6 MUA5 4x4 part out

Postby Miketct19 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:27 am

jwray76 wrote:It is there, I will try and check it out today. How about $50?

Miketct19 wrote:
jwray76 wrote:
IMG_20170401_170036247-2672x1503.jpg


Take parts from my kids latest jungle gym. I was after the transmission and really don't need much else. Trooper specific stuff can go cheap and I am willing to ship. Things that will work as Amigo spares will go for a few more bucks. Created a YouTube video to avoid a bunch of photos. I will edit this post as things go.
https://youtu.be/ubEgfN6EmvY

Engine is locked up tight from running dry

PLEASE KEEP REQUEST IN THREAD. PREFER NOT TO USE PM.


jwray76, I am in desperate need of the intermediate pipe in the exhaust(the pipe with the flex pipe installed on it). I live in Fredericksburg, VA. Is this pipe available? How are the bolts on the flange? I don't intend to reuse them but am more worried about how easy it will be to remove the pipe. I am leaving on the 18th to drive to Colorado in my Trooper so it's a timely issue.


50 bucks sounds awesome. If it comes off easy and I can pick it up this week I'll deliver a nice cold six pack of your choice as well. You'd be saving my --- big time. Thanks for looking and responding so fast!
Miketct19
Drives on Pavement
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:36 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Have thanks: 0 time

Re: 1990 Trooper 2.6 MUA5 4x4 part out

Postby jwray76 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:07 pm

IMG_20170409_130057957_HDR-2137x1202.jpg
the
IMG_20170409_130047187_HDR-1202x2137.jpg
IMG_20170409_130036512_HDR-1202x2137.jpg
Little fray of the flex but I don't see any holes. Forget the bolts!!!!

Miketct19 wrote:
jwray76 wrote:It is there, I will try and check it out today. How about $50?

Miketct19 wrote:
jwray76 wrote:
IMG_20170401_170036247-2672x1503.jpg


Take parts from my kids latest jungle gym. I was after the transmission and really don't need much else. Trooper specific stuff can go cheap and I am willing to ship. Things that will work as Amigo spares will go for a few more bucks. Created a YouTube video to avoid a bunch of photos. I will edit this post as things go.
https://youtu.be/ubEgfN6EmvY

Engine is locked up tight from running dry

PLEASE KEEP REQUEST IN THREAD. PREFER NOT TO USE PM.


jwray76, I am in desperate need of the intermediate pipe in the exhaust(the pipe with the flex pipe installed on it). I live in Fredericksburg, VA. Is this pipe available? How are the bolts on the flange? I don't intend to reuse them but am more worried about how easy it will be to remove the pipe. I am leaving on the 18th to drive to Colorado in my Trooper so it's a timely issue.


50 bucks sounds awesome. If it comes off easy and I can pick it up this week I'll deliver a nice cold six pack of your choice as well. You'd be saving my --- big time. Thanks for looking and responding so fast!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jwray76
Loyal P'up
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:27 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Have thanks: 5 times

Re: 1990 Trooper 2.6 MUA5 4x4 part out

Postby posada320 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:30 pm

Can't tell for sure but is the interior Grey or brown? I'm looking for the brown steering column covers for a 91 and the bolts that hold the front bottom part of the rear bench seat in place.
Thanks in advance
-Jorge
posada320
Drives on Pavement
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:06 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time

Next

Return to Classifieds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron