Isuzu SUV Forum banner

New batch Gen1Trooper T-shirts in stock now

2K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  Gen1Trooper 
#1 ·
I have new Gen1Trooper t-shirts available right now!
The original design on a green T (Guildan 100% pre-shrunk cotton)
And the Trooper Transport on a black T
(Hanes 100% pre-shrunk cotton)
Pricing as follows:
S-XL $23.00 ea.
XXL $24.50 ea.
XXXL $26.00 ea.
XXXXL $27.50
Main art is on the back and GEN1TROOPER logo on the front left chest.
Shipping is $6.00 per shirt within the contiguous U.S.

***Please PM me if you want a shirt. Let me know size(s) and quantities so I can confirm availability before paying. I have a limited number of shirts and sizes. No holds.
Thanks everyone!

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Gen1Trooper said:
aa79912 said:
if I could only get some flares for my Gen 1 two door.... :D :lol: hint hint
Be careful what you wish for........dont hold your breath or ask me every 2 days but there might be 2 door flares this year...that's all I am going to say for now.
YES! PM Sent.. for a tshirt, not to ask if the flares are ready :lol:

#13 ·
The 2nd batch of shirts which consisted of more Large and XL which I sold out of right away is done and I plan to pick them up by Friday. I will be shipping out all paid orders for Large and XL green shirts via priority mail this weekend. Thank you everyone for your patience..the silkscreener took longer than expected. These shirts should arrive early next week.

#14 ·
Bumping shirts....I have all sizes up to 4XL available as of today for both the black and green shirts. I have very limited numbers. (you can count on one hand how many of each size)...So if you want a shirt PM me.
Thanks!

#15 ·
Thanks, I like these new green T's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.