Isuzu SUV Forum banner

2001 Rodeo for Parts, Snowflakes and aftermarket

1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  rodeolvr 
#1 ·
Well, after many years of service my beloved rodeo has succumbed to frame rust. This forum has been played a key role for me to keep it on the road as long as I did (almost 230k) and I would like to re-home it to someone on here. Looking for a local sale around the Harrisburg, Pa area.

For $500 you get:
Professionally powder coated 16" snowflakes with hankook dynapro atm tires - excellent condition, 10/32 tread life left.
Aftermarket bull bar.
Aftermarket hitch and wiring harness (some surface rust)
A cargo cover in excellent condition
An alpine headunit.
Front axles were replaced about 10k ago.
Pretty clean seats.
Newer gel battery
transmission cooler installed
I'm sure there are other useful parts...

The bad:
It will need to be trailored.
Something in the drivetrain is toast, it spent its last mile home dragging in 4wd.
A couple repairs to this and that - if you are looking for something specific parts wise let me know.

Pictures are here, sorry I could not get links to work.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8i_h ... W5nQXFqbWM

See less See more
#5 ·
Thank you for the interest pontiac guy, right now I am looking to sell it as a whole for someone else to pick from and part out. If I end up sending it to the scrapper I will update the post with requested information. I can't believe no one has showed interest in the wheels/tires/accessories.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.