7K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Tad 
#1 ·
I have some parts that can be transported to Uwharrie:

1) 2nd gen Trooper brush guard - $100
2) TOD Computer $offers
3) Front ABS Sensor $offers
4) 2nd gen Trooper rear driveshaft $offers

#5 ·
I've got this posted in the classifieds, but I've got a set of (4) 33x12.5x15 tires on steel rims available that I can bring to URE if anyone is interested. Check out the full post. Two of the tires are sweet and ghe other two will get by. I just got some 16" snowflakes and need tires for them, so these are for sale. Shoot me an offer.

#6 ·
Just realized I had these wheels stacked in the basement. They are 15x8x3.5 backspacing. Perfect for a zoo. Bare cast alloy wheels (no tires). They are in good shape but could be stripped and polished and re-clear coated. That would make them awesome. Not 100% sure but I think they fit fine over front big brakes if I remember. They use a shank and washer bolt like old American Racing wheels instead of a conical seat. These look like American Racing but pretty sure they are Ultra's. I had planned on using them but I'm up to my eyeballs in zoo wheels right now. I could probably bring them to URE if someone knew for sure they were going to buy them. Cost me $150 and I'll sell for the same.

#8 ·
After fighting some black widows this morning, here's a list of things that I've got (besides the stuff from years past). :roll:

Pic's 1 and 2... A pair of size 10 1/2 steel toed boots only worn a few times... $10
Pic 3... A something or another part that fits under the radio of a '95 Trooper... $2
Pic 4... A Magnavox DVD/CD player (yes it works)... $10
Pic 5... 4WD emblem... $2
Pic 5... P'up emblems... $2
Pic 6... A ultra rare rear passenger side wood grain door handle with electric window switch (was for a Planet member who passed away :cry: )... $10
Pic 7... A free Summit hat to the person that buys the most $ amount in parts... or, to whomever wants it if no one buys anything. :p

Attachments

#10 ·
I've got a brush guard that came off an early 90's Rodeo. Price is OBO
Mounting brackets and grade 8 hardware included

it has holes for mounting lights

and a slight rust issue. It's present on both sides but this is the worst side.

#16 · (Edited by Moderator)
20140420_124732.jpg

20140420_124739.jpg

Factory housing, aftermarket gears setup by a local shop. Somewhere around 10k on them as I recall but I will confirm. From a buddy who SAS'd.

-Tad

Attachments

#17 ·
Chitzu said:
Might be interested in the guard if you bring it. :bigsmurf:
OK, I'll bring it with me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.