Isuzu SUV Forum banner

someone post up.............................about spring URE

10K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  squatch 
#1 ·
When is spring URE trip :mrgreen:

#4 ·
YES!!!!! I'm going to this crappy wedding and financing the whole thing myself. The old lady have me the green light. Pending death, mutilation or broke truck we will be there. 100%.

#5 ·
Aaronmcvay84 said:
YES!!!!! I'm going to this crappy wedding and financing the whole thing myself. The old lady have me the green light. Pending death, mutilation or broke truck we will be there. 100%.
OOOOoooKay....here's a beer, relax :mrgreen:

#6 ·
Bansil said:
Aaronmcvay84 said:
OOOOoooKay....here's a beer, relax :mrgreen:
No, you don't understand. I wanted so bad to come to hallowharrie but was unable due to the wife reassigning the funds for the wedding of her cousins that she is in and i obviously have to attend (100% against my will). Now, in order to kind of return the favor she has given me the green light to pull money for preparing the trooper and for the trip itself. Granted this is money siphoned off the top. The kids get the bottom line.

#8 ·
Bansil said:
now that made alot more sense :mrgreen:

Hey, that first post was thrown up out of raw emotion. I was super excited like a kid at the candy store and permission to get what he wants. I have been begging and scraping to get the things for my truck that i want and I just got the green light. So I was happy and stoked. But yeah I had a jojo the idiot circus boy moment.

#9 ·
Hey look...Eli has spoken and we have a date to look at...

#10 ·
Bansil said:
Hey look...Eli has spoken and we have a date to look at...
Is this a good thing or a bad thing? :shock:

#13 ·
Bansil said:
yup, it's good
I agree. We had missed you, you big, goofy, hot sauce loving, truck sleeping, over organizing, Raider driving pervert!! :lol: :lol:

Glad to see you resurface sir. If it makes you feel any better, I too have missed the past two years worth of events. I'm hoping to make the spring run with my new crew. Have a couple of people to introduce to you guys...

#14 ·
2002trooper4me said:
Bansil said:
yup, it's good
I agree. We had missed you, you big, goofy, hot sauce loving, truck sleeping, over organizing, Raider driving pervert!! :lol: :lol:

Glad to see you resurface sir. If it makes you feel any better, I too have missed the past two years worth of events. I'm hoping to make the spring run with my new crew. Have a couple of people to introduce to you guys...
I will take that as a very strange compliment. :lol:

You forgot pin-ball wizard.... :tongue10:

#15 ·
I'm thinking about joining you all. Have to see what the schedule looks like. Would be nice to take my son on his first camping trip. Wonder if NLaw wants to go?

#16 ·
TrooperChris said:
I'm thinking about joining you all. Have to see what the schedule looks like. Would be nice to take my son on his first camping trip. Wonder if NLaw wants to go?
I could probably go depending on the weekend. Not sure when I could get off work but I'm sure I could make it work. What are you gonna drive?

#17 ·
Hmm. Good question...

#19 ·
Soon enough. Maybe not by April but soon. :D

#20 ·
ELI!!!!!

Dang good to see you back! Now.........when is the spring run? too much info on here for an old guy with ADD!!!

Ernie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.