Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Hallowharrie 24-27 pics & stories

12K views 36 replies 9 participants last post by  squatch 
#1 ·

The Isuzu Crew

Shaggy climbs Dutch John

See less See more
#2 ·
1:00 A.M. adds a new dimension to Dutch John. Wish we could have made it.

Ernie

#3 ·

Some maniac next to a Uzuzi, Izuza or whatever those things are

Some guy in a Jeep was passing the opposite way on a trail and said to me about my Amigo, "I haven't seen one of those in a long time".
Snappy comebacks anyone?
Here's a start-- I see those all the time-- in the junkyard.

#4 ·
I had an absolutely fantastic time, it was great to see some folks again and make some new friends... thanks to everyone for making Zoe and I feel so welcome! :thumbup:

I took at least a hundred pictures, along with some GoPro video so lots coming from me later today - here's a teaser, a cool shot of Ssiggy at the top of the Dutch John gulley:

Jonathan

#5 ·
Thanks everybody we had a great time!!!!!!!!!
I have some pictures I will try to upload this evening

#6 ·
#7 ·
Great pics Jonathan! I didn't get as many as I wanted from our trip last week but, I will get them posted..... eventually.. :shock:
Looks like you all had a great trip. Hope it wasn't as cold there as it was here!

#9 ·
shaggydoink said:
Here's a short video of Ssiggy rolling up Dutch John:

You make it look easy!!

Jonathan
I've done a lot to my truck since Beasley Knob. I was really please on how well Zuul performed. Thanks for shooting the video, Shaggy. Next time I'll have to have some video equipment on hand.

#14 ·
shaggydoink said:
I would be pretty cool to extend this idea to the entire Planet's worth of Isuzus! :)

Shaggy
I like it...but... it isn't quite there yet :lol: :lol: :lol:

It would be "shaggydoinking" if all of the badges were sized the same and only very subtle differences were noticed...

I'm just saying 8) 8)

#15 ·
PICKY HUGH? :mrgreen:

That seriously could cause epileptic convulsions :shock:

#18 ·
Ruination said:
There's also too many of the same trucks! Can you fix that too?
That's who was there. If you were there, your truck would be in the rotation.

#21 ·
shaggydoink said:
N law said:
It would be "shaggydoinking" if all of the badges were sized the same and only very subtle differences were noticed...
v2....

Brilliant!!!!

#22 ·
HERES MINE
Van and Mario

Mario

Van

Sadly that is all I have......except for all the food we ate while Glamping :mrgreen:

#23 ·
Finally got some fires put out in the last 3 days so I can get caught up with this thread.... let me just say that I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of 5 glorious days of camping and relaxing. :D

Doug, thanks mucho for the fine food & spirits plus letting us use the kayaks. :thumbup:

I'll post up some pics before I head up to Asheville for the afternoon of getting some teeth taken out... what? no toothless icon? :dontknow:

Two very happy ladies after having something to drink... (I don't know what). :dontknow:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.