Isuzu SUV Forum banner

17-20OCT swapmeet

7K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  marlin 
#1 ·
If anyone has any parts they are wanting to get rid of, or any wants, post em up here. We have some overlapping visitors so even if they are coming the following weekend, you can work something out as far as dropping off.

I have a 2nd gen trooper front bumper cover that needs a new home. It is red with herculined bottom half. No damage. I also have a OEM bumper for the 2nd gen trooper, rust free!

I am still looking for some 16" snowflakes, would like 3 but need two. I don't care what cosmetic shape they are in, they are for my trailer.

#2 ·
I know I will be looking for some "PlanetIsuzu" and "Hallowharrie" decals for my rig. Hopefully, somebody will have some there.
I also have a set of stock, first Gen Rodeo rear shackles I could part with if someone has a need for them.

#3 ·
I have 5 wheels from my Trooper. They're taking up garage space, so make me an offer...

#4 ·
Anyone have a rear axle/leaf spring setup that I could haggle for? I am trying to upgrade my expedition trailer to fit some 30" AT tires, but wheel adapters to go to 6 on 5.5 would not be safe based on the spacing I need. An axle off of a leaf spring setup would be safer and easier. I don't care about the brakes or anything. Don't care what gears. Just need them to roll. I am going to move the perches as needed. PM me if you have something available:) I know, the closest Pic N Pull is 45 miles from me, and they don't allow torches/grinders or jacks and want a fortune for a rear axle off of a rodeo. I could probably buy an entire ZU off of CL for what they want for the axle assembly.

#5 ·
marlin said:
Anyone have a rear axle/leaf spring setup that I could haggle for? I am trying to upgrade my expedition trailer to fit some 30" AT tires, but wheel adapters to go to 6 on 5.5 would not be safe based on the spacing I need. An axle off of a leaf spring setup would be safer and easier. I don't care about the brakes or anything. Don't care what gears. Just need them to roll. I am going to move the perches as needed. PM me if you have something available:) I know, the closest Pic N Pull is 45 miles from me, and they don't allow torches/grinders or jacks and want a fortune for a rear axle off of a rodeo. I could probably buy an entire ZU off of CL for what they want for the axle assembly.
New trailer 3500 lbs axles are fairly cheap if you get them at the right place, and you can buy 6 lug hubs that Isuzu wheels would fit.

#6 ·
I have 2 Uniroyal P 215-60-R15 touringtrak AS tires on I think rodeo rims. Wear is 460 so should last a while. I had them on the front of my Pup but the offset threw mud and rocks all over and I live on a dirt road. Yeah I know Jeff Foxworthy said if the directions to your house include turn off the paved road you might be. They have about a thousand miles use. $60 for just tires and $80 mounted at Uwharrie if I make it

:bigsmurf:

Attachments

#7 ·
I could use a set of short CV axles as spares for the trooper if anyone has a set. A front prop shaft for a 2nd gen trooper would also be nice.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.