Isuzu SUV Forum banner

URE - 15 June 2013

8K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  shaggydoink 
#1 ·
Looks like a few of the locals are going to URE for a ride 15 June. I will be going up 14 June and leaving either Sat night or Sun morning. Who is interested in going?

#6 ·
I'd be interested, but there seems to be this one tall, skinny dude that keeps showing up with a trashed Trooper who gets all jacked up and goofy and acts like an 12 year old... really annoying. ;)

I took one or two pics while I was there................................... OK, so I took 148 but who's counting?! Sifting through them and will post a link once I get them uploaded.

Jonathan

#9 ·
91Troop said:
Awesome! I wish I could have made it this weekend, I will be out there next Saturday with the RS.
Is this the red RS you picked up? Last I saw you were trying to sell it.... I feel like I may have missed something! LOL!!

I'm trying to figure out some sort of shared calendar application we can use to make it a little easier to figure out who is doing what and when, but in the meantime there's a main thread here for the time being that we've been using to get some future dates roughed out:

http://forum.planetisuzoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=69727

Not sure I can make this coming Saturday personally, but would love to spend a day with you sometime in the near future. :thumbup:

Jonathan

#12 ·
Great pictures Jonathan! Man, I must have been under a rock for a while or something, I had no idea you scored a set of "Flakes for the red Trooper!!! I bet Zoe was all "jacked up and goofy" to get those on. lol :mrgreen: They look awesome on there.
Looks like everybody had a great time as usual.

#13 ·
Ekholm1997 said:
Great pictures Jonathan! Man, I must have been under a rock for a while or something, I had no idea you scored a set of "Flakes for the red Trooper!!! I bet Zoe was all "jacked up and goofy" to get those on. lol :mrgreen: They look awesome on there.
Looks like everybody had a great time as usual.
Thanks Michael, and yeah, I chipped in a bit, but Zoe basically cleared out her bank account to get the snowflakes and BFGs from Joe and is most certainly finding her inner "jacked up and goofy" with them! :blob2: :blob3: :blob2: I must admit they've got a secondary benefit for me as well, while I encourage Zoe to push herself I'm naturally always worried about her safety and the safety of her Trooper while out there, having her better equipped has definitely given me some peace of mind. Next trip I hope you're in some of pics as well!! :thumbup:

Jonathan

#15 ·
shaggydoink said:
91Troop said:
Awesome! I wish I could have made it this weekend, I will be out there next Saturday with the RS.
Is this the red RS you picked up? Last I saw you were trying to sell it.... I feel like I may have missed something! LOL!!

I'm trying to figure out some sort of shared calendar application we can use to make it a little easier to figure out who is doing what and when, but in the meantime there's a main thread here for the time being that we've been using to get some future dates roughed out:

http://forum.planetisuzoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=69727

Not sure I can make this coming Saturday personally, but would love to spend a day with you sometime in the near future. :thumbup:

Jonathan
It is the red one. I have not posted on here about it but I have had the roof redone and the windshield resealed, the couple of rust spots were fixed. I am now trying to get the seals for the sliding windows. I was going to sell it because I need something with 4 doors, my in-laws might be giving me there 91 Camry station wagon soon so I may not have to sell it. I also did a round headlight conversion on it. I will have to throw up some pics of it, I have been very busy getting everything ready with the baby on the way and all.

#16 ·
91Troop said:
I will have to throw up some pics of it, I have been very busy getting everything ready with the baby on the way and all.
Been there, done that! LOL!! Look forward to seeing some pics, take lots while out at URE too! :thumbup:

Jonathan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.