Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Free Uwharrie Stickers!

7K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Ssiggy 
#1 ·

I'm in the vinyl sign equipment business and my niece, Krysten who runs Steinski Designs, asked me to print a bunch of Uwharrie stickers for y'all at my next install, which was today. I can't charge for these, they're set up samples for the customer. BUT I CAN SURE GIVE THEM AWAY! So look for the silver Vehicross with the bat graphics, and ask for a sticker. There are three designs and they are digitally printed, then cut. Each is about 2" wide. I also have some South Carolina Zombie Hunting Permit stickers and some Isuzu logos in black cut vinyl. So find us and stop by. We'll probably be hanging around any free food.

See less See more
#2 ·
Oh, and we'll be there Saturday. And now I find out that Krysten's VX will be there too. So look for VXs.

#4 ·
Any chance you may be making a run of stickers like these for "Hallowharrie" in October? I can't make this trip but would love me some Isuzu/Uwharrie stickage!!! :mrgreen:

#5 ·
If this one is as fun as I hope, I'll be loaded down with stickers. So, don't worry, be happy.

Reactions: Ekholm1997
#6 ·
If you didn't get a Uwharrie sticker, pm me.

#7 ·
Your VX was pretty cool with all the bats. I initially thought it was one large vinyl but then as I got close I realized someone cut all of them out and placed them individually. lol. That must have taken a good while. Thanks for the stickers! Someone handed me a handful so I have a handful as well if anyone wants any.

#8 ·
Ah the magic of a vinyl cutter! Actually, the original art was outlines of all the bats and the vinyl is just a sheet of black metallic. The vinyl cutter probably took a little while to do it, though. (I didn't see it, I got folks at my company's HQ to do it). Thanks for the compliments, I'll pass it on to my wife, Carolyn. It's her truck.

#10 ·
My niece Krysten, known on this board as Vixon, is handling the stickers now. I'm sure you can make arrangements to pick some up at her dad's car repair shop. His board name is Kurtisuzu. I'm sure you'd enjoy talking with him anyway. He's currently building two Troopers and my Amigo. Vixon's Vehicross is there most afternoons and Van stops by a good bit. Even Jerry Lemond has been known to visit. Contact Vixon to arrange something.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.