Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Sunday Light Wheeling?

8K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  BigRuss 
#1 ·
Who would like to do some light wheeling on Sundays? Fun time with the family in the afternoon on nice Sundays? I only get 2 days off a week and one is Sunday the other falls some time between Tuesday and Thursday. Was seeing who would be down

#4 ·
BigRuss said:
live in Sampsn County... gotta get the timing right but that would be awesome man
I agree!! My Troopers are stock so won't be able to do anything nuts, but keep me posted on some days - I'll work it out and think my bada$$ daughter will as well! :)

Jonathan

#5 ·
man I so wish I were closer :)

#7 ·
BigRuss said:
i do plan on going out to the Outer Banks with the Trooper as well man... and Shaggy, ours is stock as well... nothing crazy but some light trail riding is what im plannin...
Got your guys' PMs, looking forward to doing something with you!

#8 ·
BigRuss said:
i do plan on going out to the Outer Banks with the Trooper as well man... and Shaggy, ours is stock as well... nothing crazy but some light trail riding is what im plannin...
If you plan on trail riding at Uwharrie, keep in mind that the OHV trails are normally open from April through the middle of December... the dates sometime change. :wink:

#11 ·
Man, I wish I could meet up with you guys for this. Unfortunately, I work Sundays but alas, maybe a bit of "intentional flu" may be in order.... :mrgreen:

#12 ·
BigRuss said:
How does the 7th sound for you guys? its a few weeks out to plan ahead, around pay day so we will all have cash to get us around.... maybe do an Outer Banks wheelign day?
I'm scheduled to be in Chicago for work for a few days around then, but think it's the week prior so I'd be back in time... I'll double check and confirm!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.