Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Spring 2013 URE swapmeet

28K views 96 replies 22 participants last post by  Ssiggy 
#1 ·
As per the norm, if you have/need anything, post it up here.
I have a set of 4 brand new Dakota Definity A/Ts mounted and balanced on 16" Vehicross chrome rims available. They are 30" ish IIRC. I will have to go out to the shed and look. They have maybe 300 miles on them. Original thought was to swap between street tires and mud tires to save on fuel and so on. Turns out, I am way too lazy for that. Shoot me a PM if interested, I will get some pics if anyone is interested.

#2 ·
I have the following miscellaneous items for sale:

New Super Swamper Trxus MT tire, 285/75x16 - $200 obo
Used Fiero V6 valve covers - $30
New 3' Firestik "no ground plane" antenna kit (blue) - $25
Used MUA shifter - free
New intake manifold for 2.8, 3.1 or 3.4 v6 - $75

Please let me know if anyone is interested in any of these items and I will bring them to URE. Otherwise, they will stay home. Thanks!

Leland

#4 ·
Tom, can you send a pic pf the front driveshaft? I have an extra for the VX, but not one for the RS. Not sure at what point they changed the designs for the 1st to 2nd gen. I know the TOD has the CV style prop shaft.

#10 ·
No worries, worst case, just bring it, I will take it anyway, and if it doesn't fit, then I could hold onto it until someone needs one, I have plenty of room now that I have my shed set up.

#13 ·
LOL, you have been peddling that thing for years:)

#16 ·
TomSuddard said:
Maybe you should put it on the back of your truck. That way, you won't have to get pulled out by a Toyota again!
OUCH!!! Dang, that's funny though... :lol:

#18 ·
If junk talking is going to happen....I didn't see any other isuzu peeps jumping up to help get him out ..... Plus with the low butt ends of most of the troopers/rodeos, I bet there would have been some wet carpet in the back... :shock:

Nothing like some good ribbing...... Now back to your regularly scheduled swap meet. :mrgreen:

Anybody want some grey rodeo bucket seats. I said I was going to throw them away last time but they are still in my shed. Make an offer - you probably will be surprised.

#19 ·
88toy4x4 said:
If junk talking is going to happen....I didn't see any other isuzu peeps jumping up to help get him out ..... .
...whatch it buddy...I was the first responder :thefinger:
oh, and thanks for the ride out of the lake :eek:ccasion5:

#21 ·
For sale: My 49cc scooter. I've hit 51mph on it (it cruises at 47). It is loud. It has a new carburetor and battery. It will reliably get you from point a to b.

No serious offer refused. Free delivery to Uwharrie. Clean title.

If you'd like to know how it came to be camouflaged, hopped up, in my possession, etc, then ask me at a campfire at Uwharrie or click here: http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/ ... 600/page1/

#22 ·
Pm me what a fair starting price is.....so I canbutcher it :mrgreen: curious since we have looked at "less hot rod'd and red neck versions" :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.