Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Official Hallowharrie 2012 October 25-28

31K views 147 replies 34 participants last post by  Cronk 
#1 ·
Well, not really. But someone suggested it in the date planning thread, so why not?

I think we all have our sites at this point; last I checked I think there are only a few tent sites open.

Is there going to be a group dinner this year?

#129 ·
We got back fine,all heaters running when we hit Boone...damn leave at 60* and it was 35*....crap it was cold outside the bus :lol:

#130 ·
N law said:
sassee said:
Well Van just made a submarine out of his truck. Luckily no major internal damage.
Pics or it didn't happen!
How's this? I'll get the video up tomorrow.

#135 ·
dman4486 said:
^^^^ Looks like the perfect opp for Van to go Diesel!!!!!!!
Well..............When it first cranked and nothing but mud was blowing out of the exhaust......we were thinking diesel time for a moment or two. We need the vid of the mud blowing out the pipe!!! I know it was taken, just not by me.

It was kinda weird looking at that pic again...................many moons ago when I was learning to fly, they drilled us on the 3-H's and how they effect engine performance (Heat, Height (elevation), and Humidity) Well, heat wasn't a problem (yet) but the other 2 were a bummer!

#136 ·
i just feel bad that we pulled the exhaust thinking the cat was melted when it was ME that screwed up the ignition wires....just glad Van made it back. remember the firing order of the 3.1L is 1,2,3,4,5,6................ right Doug???

#137 ·
Ernie, that was classic. the truck looked like it had the runs and i know a few people got hit with the spray. So much could have gone wrong with that water getting in the cab, but the good ol' Isuzus proved to be one tough Mudder!! i am going to be sure my ECMs are up off the kick panels and up over the steering column in my 4x4s.

#140 ·
lowzone said:
Ernie, that was classic. the truck looked like it had the runs and i know a few people got hit with the spray. So much could have gone wrong with that water getting in the cab, but the good ol' Isuzus proved to be one tough Mudder!! i am going to be sure my ECMs are up off the kick panels and up over the steering column in my 4x4s.
Yeah Ron......I was sweating it a couple months back when I buried blackie like that! My ecm is still on the hump. Gotta remember to move that thing to higher ground.

#145 ·
lowzone said:
i just feel bad that we pulled the exhaust thinking the cat was melted when it was ME that screwed up the ignition wires....just glad Van made it back. remember the firing order of the 3.1L is 1,2,3,4,5,6................ right Doug???
YUP 2.8/3.1 ARE BASTAGIZEEE

I came home and researched it, I couldn't figure out why my memory was so bad...... Damn new engines.... :mrgreen:

3.8,4.3 are 1,6,5,4,3,2...why change it for the 2.8 and 3.1 :scratch: :dontknow:

she runs tho' :eek:ccasion5:

#146 ·
Joe Darlington said:
bradzuzu said:
Ain't nobody gonna invite me along sometime :(
all you have to do is fly in to RDU, someone will pick you up and bring you to URE...
You'll just need to allow a little extra time to check your Amigo, I don't think it will fit in the overhead compartment. :wink:

Jonathan

#147 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.