Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Hallowharrie swapmeet

23K views 66 replies 20 participants last post by  marlin 
#1 ·
If anyone has any wants or things they would like to sell, post em up here for ease of coordination. I know Eli is busy, so we can prod this along as needed.
Having said that, if anyone has an extra front passenger door power window panel/switch for a 2nd gen trooper, I would love to take that off your hands :D Getting hard to find 2nd gens in the yards around here. Its for my wife's 93 RS.

#4 ·
since its a "swap meet" would non zu items be able to be brought? or maybe non automotive ? just a question i wanted to empty out my garage and i have a bunch of stuf laying around i wouldnt mind bringing and giving away/selling ....

#5 ·
NEW NEW NEW 98-04 OEM hood rodeo, amigo, rodeo sport....make offer. black primer.

got loads of 88-95 interior and exterior parts for the pickups, rodeos and amigos....

full length front door panels from an XS amigo

93-97 rodeo grilles
94-97 honda passport grille
91-92 chrome rodeo grille

VX rear bumper and tailgate panel ---some scratches on both. 80 for both

#6 ·
lowzone said:
NEW NEW NEW 98-04 OEM hood rodeo, amigo, rodeo sport....make offer. black primer.

got loads of 88-95 interior and exterior parts for the pickups, rodeos and amigos....

full length front door panels from an XS amigo

93-97 rodeo grilles
94-97 honda passport grille
91-92 chrome rodeo grille

VX rear bumper and tailgate panel ---some scratches on both. 80 for both
I'm having a hard time finding another door from the last time, you got a grey one for my '94?

#7 ·
Lowzone, are you still doing decals? My "Planet Isuzoo" decal didnt hold up so well.

#9 ·
yeah ill cut some more. Marlin, wipers hit it? mine are still on with no problems, just if its in the swipe of the wiper.....i can see why they didnt last.

#10 ·
Van, i dont think i have a grey one. i have several in my garage in Hickory, if i plan it right i can stop there first and see. i can grab a door for you, 88-95 are basically the same, just need to drill a couple holes for the track differences. let me know if other color would work....

Ron

#11 ·
lowzone said:
yeah ill cut some more. Marlin, wipers hit it? mine are still on with no problems, just if its in the swipe of the wiper.....i can see why they didnt last.
Nope, its in the rear window of theF250, it was the silver color. It looks like the vinyl is separating from the adhesive.

#12 ·
lowzone said:
Van, i dont think i have a grey one. i have several in my garage in Hickory, if i plan it right i can stop there first and see. i can grab a door for you, 88-95 are basically the same, just need to drill a couple holes for the track differences. let me know if other color would work....

Ron
Hey Ron, I would like to get one from a '94/95. I just bought some new wind deflectors and I don't think that they'll work with the '88-'93 wing vent window doors. Thanks.

#13 ·
(* Assuming that I can make the trip)

Available off of my 1997 Rodeo...
Headlights, tail lights, marker lights, power window switches, dash switches, 2 'fuzzy hole' replacements (for you VXers), 2 tie rods, front bumper, factory brush guard (modified for a 3-inch body lift, and fitment of lights above the bumper line), etc., etc., etc.

I'll be keeping the Amigo fenders, wheels/tires, Rock Bars, body lift, engine, transmission/T-case, OPDS, rear axle, and leaf springs -- pretty much anything else (including the crushed-in passenger-side front door, and the broken front fascia/grill) is up for grabs.

:D

#14 ·
Van said:
lowzone said:

Ron
Hey Ron, I would like to get one from a '94/95. I just bought some new wind deflectors and I don't think that they'll work with the '88-'93 wing vent window doors. Thanks.
Van, ill see what i have. you can swap all the guts over from a 94-95 (94-97 Rodeo) into a 88-93 vent window door. all the same sheetmetal, just have to drill 3 holes IIRC, one on the inside panel for the front track mounts and two in the rubber gasket area for the top of the track. So color wouldnt matter? i have to see whats in the garage there when i stop by.

marlin, ill get you a new one. ill see if there is an issue with the silver. my white ones are still fine on my trucks. The Silver might not be UV/exterior friendly vinyl.

#15 ·
Smiley: Did you ever find the brackets for that brush guard for the trooper? It is sitting in my garage, dragged that thing to KC,MO and back to VA, still need brackets:(

#16 ·
qbenplaya00 said:
since its a "swap meet" would non zu items be able to be brought? or maybe non automotive ? just a question i wanted to empty out my garage and i have a bunch of stuf laying around i wouldnt mind bringing and giving away/selling ....
Best thing to do is to list what you have for sale/trade/free and see if any one wants it. No sense in bringing something no one wants. :wink:

Ron, don't sweat it, I'll just keep looking around here. Besides, I might have some more body parts that I'll need after this trip... Doug's going to be driving my truck some. :bounce: :lol:

#17 ·
I may be the only VXer coming, but I have several misc VX parts, grill insert, dash, rear spoiler, ash tray, etc if anyone is interested. I have multiple sets of Aisin hubs somewhere in our moving boxes as well. Need to get them out and cleaned up at some point. I prefer the Superwinches, lifetime warranty, no questions asked. I have used it already, mailed them the busted one, sent me two brand new ones! That means free trail spares!

#21 ·
Van said:
qbenplaya00 said:
Best thing to do is to list what you have for sale/trade/free and see if any one wants it. No sense in bringing something no one wants. :wink:

Ron, don't sweat it, I'll just keep looking around here. Besides, I might have some more body parts that I'll need after this trip... Doug's going to be driving my truck some. :bounce: :lol:
I'm only driving the pre dented part of the pup :mrgreen:

#22 ·
Bansil said:
I'm only driving the pre dented part of the pup :mrgreen:
Then you won't' have any problem getting past the "Gate Keeper" since I haven't gotten a new door yet. :lol: Just remember to roll down the window and pull in the mirror. :evil:

I've got some tail lights for '88-'95 pickups, Rodeos and Amigos, black center plastic piece (dash board) :? for 2nd gen Troopers, black leather shifter cover for 2nd gen Rodeos (automatics), some skinny and fat Trooper emblems, Isuzu emblems and a Warn 2" receiver hitch winch tray.

I've also got some "old skool" Infinity, Pioneer and Bose speakers for sale. :shock:

#23 ·
Van said:
--- black center plastic piece (dash board) for 2nd gen Troopers
--- some skinny and fat Trooper emblems, Isuzu emblems
--- a Warn 2" receiver hitch winch tray
--- some "old skool" Infinity, Pioneer and Bose speakers for sale.
Just curious... got any Prices?

#24 ·
I'm trying to buy a bumper from Jerry but probably won't be able to attend very easily, was wondering if anyone who lives in NC from say Raleigh or points east is going? I live in Wilmington, if anyone could bring a bumper back I would appreciate it, I can drive to you to pick it up if you're closer to me than URE would be.

#25 ·
Kenso said:
I'm trying to buy a bumper from Jerry but probably won't be able to attend very easily, was wondering if anyone who lives in NC from say Raleigh or points east is going? I live in Wilmington, if anyone could bring a bumper back I would appreciate it, I can drive to you to pick it up if you're closer to me than URE would be.
Only thing I can offer is to meet you outside of winston salem on Sunday it would save you 2hrs or so. I will be taking 109 north to w/s and then 421 and then north thru boone
Your best bet is to contact joeD he will be heading back that wa and for some gas might be able to swing by my place....might not be doable $$ wise tho'

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.