Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Hallowharrie swapmeet

23K views 66 replies 20 participants last post by  marlin 
#1 ·
If anyone has any wants or things they would like to sell, post em up here for ease of coordination. I know Eli is busy, so we can prod this along as needed.
Having said that, if anyone has an extra front passenger door power window panel/switch for a 2nd gen trooper, I would love to take that off your hands :D Getting hard to find 2nd gens in the yards around here. Its for my wife's 93 RS.

#52 ·
marlin said:
I managed to make a deal with the local Isuzu dealership and bought all of their dealer signs. I have one sign left, a 72" long genuine ISUZU sign. 100 bucks if anyone wants it. The sign has no cracks or holes and would make a great garage worklight fixture or a man cave light fixture. It just needs to be washed.

That would make a great template for an Isuzu banner... hint, hint. :wink:

I've also got a free pair of pickup,1st gen Amigo/Rodeo tail lights if anyone needs them.

#53 ·
I already have an Isuzu banner, been hangin it up at my camp site for the last 4 yrs!

#55 ·
88bronzetrooper said:
No there a different footprint. Its not super hard to change but either you need adapters or just take out the riser from a rodeo. Buffy did this in his first gen to get Vehicross Seats to bolt in.
Thanks Dylan. I was hoping a Isuzu person would chime in. They are very comfortable and supportive seats. I had made brackets to adapt them to fit in my old 1988 toyota pickup. I put the old bench back in when I sold the truck and they have been sitting since.

Somebody wants some seats.......cheap seats. Make me an offer; you never know.

Bueller, bueller......?

#56 ·

#58 ·
buffy said:
I have front fenders with flairs, rear door, and tail lights from a 99 Trooper. I also have a ton on VX parts too.
You not racing?

#60 ·
SLX Wheels....they fit all second gen troopers. Actually, they'll fit all isuzu's but the look a little weird on first gens, hence the reason I'm getting rid of them. They were on my daughters SLX but she wanted the flakes and 31's off of Red. Five wheels with 4 center caps. I could at least get aluminum price for them but hate to scrap them. All are in good to very good shape. The tires in the pic are long gone. They have tires on them but they aren't good for much. Not interested in shipping but willing to meet within a reasonable distance from Walterboro. Can bring to URE next week.

MAKE ME AN OFFER (Like I said, I don't want to scrap them!)

#61 ·

Last call on the seats!!! If I don't get any interest in them, they are going in the trash when I get back from Uwharrie. I have been looking at them too long. Once again, make an offer. No offer too small. You might be surprised...... :idea:

#63 ·
Hey guys, I'm going to bring a couple parts with me that someone may want...

Fiero GT valve covers, no hardware, needs to be cleaned & painted - $30
3' Firestik antenna kit FG3-648 (new $55 - $75) - $35
HD shackles (stock height) - $20

Find me at the campground if anyone is interested. Thx!

Leland

#64 ·
Kenso said:
Drysten said:
I live in Jacksonville. I just don't know how much room I'll have yet
That would definitely work if you could manage it, you're only 1 hr away from me. I get what you're saying though, I guess you don't really know how much space you'll have until you load up and go.

Bansil said:
Only thing I can offer is to meet you outside of winston salem on Sunday it would save you 2hrs or so. I will be taking 109 north to w/s and then 421 and then north thru boone
Your best bet is to contact joeD he will be heading back that wa and for some gas might be able to swing by my place....might not be doable $$ wise tho'
Winston Salem is a pretty good trek from here, probably similar to the distance to URE, plus I really don't want to inconvenience anyone into making a side trip out of their way. Thanks though.

slainer said:
I live in Apex NC.
If Drysten can't do it then I would definitely be interested. I will pay whoever helps me for their time and trouble. Thanks.
Well looks like I will be able to make a trip up on Saturday myself to pick up various parts I'm buying, just wanted to say thanks again to those that offered to bring stuff back for me.

If anyone is interested, I have a 98-up Trooper/SLX front bumper assembly (bumper cover, bumper support beam and the mounting brackets) that I'll sell for $20. It's in fair shape, some scuffs and scratches but not terrible, I can bring it up if anyone can use it. Also I have a very clean 2nd row gray OEM floor mat for a 2nd gen Trooper if anyone might want it, asking $20 obo for it also, can get bumper pics if there is any interest, thanks.

Attachments

#65 ·
Kenso, bring the mat, I will take it for my wife's 93 trooper RS.

#67 ·
No takers on the big 6' long ISUZU dealership sign?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.