Isuzu SUV Forum banner

run sometime in Nov / Dec

11K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Storz 
#1 ·
Wondering if anyone wants to meet up for a run sometime the end of Nov or first of Dec? My co-worker and I are planning on taking my troop, be cool to have another Isuzu or two out there. Could be interesting, first trip out there, i'm usually in the sand LOL.

#2 ·
We usually do a Last Run of the Year which would fall on the 2nd weekend of December (the first weekend is the 2nd and 3rd I think). Its not a huge turn out buts its a fun way to wrap up the year.

#3 ·
We could do the second weekend.

#5 ·
Love to, unfortunately it's like a 6 hr drive for me. Gotta plan this a little ahead of time lol. Have fun and get some pics though.

#6 ·
For what its worth I am planning on being there with the real Storm Trooper :p LOL !! for the end of year run. Also planning on a Nov run will post that in a sec. Will have my son along in his TJ as well for both runs most likely.

#7 ·
foytiX said:
Love to, unfortunately it's like a 6 hr drive for me. Gotta plan this a little ahead of time lol. Have fun and get some pics though.
Old thread I know, but if you're ever heading to URE and need a closer place to crash etc I live about 2 hours away. You're more than welcome to stay at my place.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.