Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Hallo'wharrie 2011 Aftermath, Pictures, and Stories!

22K views 58 replies 17 participants last post by  Ekholm1997 
#1 ·
I just got home from Uwharrie, and I know there are plenty of stories and pictures to be shared. I quickly got the tail light and turn signal lens from my brown truck and fixed my busted lights, so that is good and I did finish replacing my outer tie rod end. The Pin Ball Wizard rides again..... :twisted:

So lets hear the stories of the workday extravaganza, the great Zeno's Calzone eating contest hosted by Ron, the routine night run that ended up not being so routine! I will post more later after I get some food in me.

#52 ·
foytiX said:
My goal is to be as smooth as "wayne", too bad mine doesn't sound as cool.
I'll try to give him a run for his money. With the cool sound to boot. :mrgreen:

Leland

#54 ·
slainer said:
Yes people think I'm smooth, and smell good to. :D
Wayne,
Somehow, I wouldn't feel too comfortable with a bunch of guys thinking of me like that... and I wouldn't be bragging about it, neither. But more power to ya if that's what floats your boat. :lol: :lol: But game on! Looking forward to the challenge! :D See ya in April.

Leland

#59 ·
A little motivational music for y'all!!!

:shock:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.