Isuzu SUV Forum banner

FREE Planet Isuzu decals

9K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Trooper King 
#1 ·
hey everyone, as some of you know im cutting vinyl decals now and offering anyone at Uwharrie free decals, black with white background (picture below). it wont look good on glass because of the black lettering but on any color vehicle it will (except black of course)....anyway, all i ask is that you donate to the site a couple bucks. Tad is allowing use of the logo and he will get a percentage of my profits for that use....since these are free...throw him a couple bucks please....i need to know who wants one. ONE.....you want more, they are 8.00 each or 5.00 for just the outline (no white) and planetisuzoo across the top. these are ROUGHLY 6" wide
thanks
Ron

just add your name to this thread. i will be at campsite 36

See less See more
#2 ·
Ron, I take one. See you in 2 weeks.

#5 ·
i dont know, PM Tad for his paypal info, as for the 2nd or more... paypal me lowzone@optonline.net
when i get a few sales together im going to talk to Tad about his cut after i figure out my costs of the materials, ect....

The Freebie decal is a Thank you from ME for all the sales ive done over the years, but the donation (whatever you want to donate) is a Thank you TO TAD and keep the site running as well as it has.....

i have 5 two color logos made already...I'll cut a few singles tonight and if i have to i can just cut the white oval later....

#6 ·
:thumbup:

#7 ·
I never saw the "FREE" part! I'm planning on buying a couple. Remind me Saturday in case I forget while loading and hauling stuff up there.

#9 ·
sassee said:
I never saw the "FREE" part! I'm planning on buying a couple. Remind me Saturday in case I forget while loading and hauling stuff up there.
im going to have about 20 available. first one is free with a small donation (totally up to you to actually send the funds) to Tad to keep the site going as well as it has....the rest i charge (cash on site or Paypal prior)for and he will get a percentage of the profits. ill install too if i have time for free :)

cheap is good, free is better

#13 ·
damn I wish I would have saw this, would have had Joe grab me a few :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.