Anybody put larger tires on axiom with no lift?

What fits and What performs

Moderator: Staff

Anybody put larger tires on axiom with no lift?

Postby ofg » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:31 am

Hi guys. I have retired my 00 rodeo from rough duty to try and make it last a while longer. Only problem is it has brand new 245/75/16 tires on it.

My axiom has 235/65/17. Wondering if the rodeo tires and wheels will fit the axiom without rubbing. Sure I could just do it and see, but Ide rather see if somebody else has tried, and the results.

Axiom is now my main driver, so I would like to have the new tires on it. Rodeo gets driven about 8 miles a day only,,, school kid car now.
ofg
Has a Trail Truck

Have thanks: 7 times

Sponsor

Re: Anybody put larger tires on axiom with no lift?

Postby holger » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:42 pm

ofg wrote:Hi guys. I have retired my 00 rodeo from rough duty to try and make it last a while longer. Only problem is it has brand new 245/75/16 tires on it.

My axiom has 235/65/17. Wondering if the rodeo tires and wheels will fit the axiom without rubbing. Sure I could just do it and see, but Ide rather see if somebody else has tried, and the results.

Axiom is now my main driver, so I would like to have the new tires on it. Rodeo gets driven about 8 miles a day only,,, school kid car now.

I remember that when my Axiom was not lifted yet I installed 235/75-17 and it was OK.
Oleg
Axiom 4WD 2004
ARB front locker; No-Slip rear; bent rear flexible links; TC coils, 2" spacers; extra long shocks; adjustable track bar; IronMan torsion bars; etc
holger
Zu Royalty

Have thanks: 44 times

Return to Wheels & Tires