Isuzu SUV Forum banner

2000 Rodeo LS 4 inch suspension lift. biggest tire size?

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Ernie 
#1 ·
Need to know if I can run 33x12.5 or maybe 35x12.5 with my 4inch lift. Do I need to put 2 inches on the body? What do I need guys? Truck is also for sale for the right offer. It's flawless for a lack of a better word. It does not go off road and gets put away for winter no rust no leaks. I can send pictures to emails if interested. Thank you. Let me know about the tires.

#2 ·
32s without cutting, regardless of suspension or body lift. I have 2" body lift and 4" of suspension and 32s are all you can really fit without cutting the fenders. The more wheel offset you have the worse it gets from my experience.

#3 ·
A 4" suspension lift is extreme on these trucks. Do to the extreme angles, you are going to go through CV axles unless you have a drop dif and do a ball joint flip. Moreover, with that much lift you'll be maxing out the t-bars and have very little spring left in the suspension. You are going to have a horrendous ride and feel every crack in the road.

#4 ·
Agreed with everything Hack said. My rig is heavily modded to retain a nice ride, dif drop, HD t-bar, and calmini UCAs.

#5 ·
Hi everyone, I have a Isuzu Rodeo 2001 LS V6 Automatic not a 4x4, just regular.

The tire size is 245/70 R16 and I want replace them with 245/75 R16, will this be an issue?

I was told that if I do this I must also replace a ship??? but they did not explian further.

#6 ·
Should work fine, you may need to remove the front mud flaps but that should be it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.