PPCLI Jims Isuzu ramblings

Post pictures of your Isuzu here. Document Mods, showcase unique features and generally show off your truck

Moderator: Staff

Re: Jim's new ride 97 Isuzu Rodeo

Postby PPCLI-JIM » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:13 pm

Well I bought a boat...;well actually a trailer and a boat 400 $ tows sweet behind my ROWDAYO, but no motor no steering mech or throttle mech. its a trihull 14 ft 1962 Powercat . which means its older then me ... I do have a 6 HP motor in the shop I have to tinker with but i will see if i can get it running if i can ill hang it on this here beast. if i stay under 9.9 HP I will not have to register it as a power boat or get my captains watercraft paperwork :D 8) its small and light enough that i can maneuver the trailer around but big enough me and another stout friend will not sink it :oops:

It owed super nice behind the rodeo and the trooper should have no issues handling it also . I got it mainly for the trailer mainly so I could build a flat deck trailer for hauling stuff around but also plan on a teardrop style camper that i could put on if i want to go GLAMPING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktaP7MadoDA Something like this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Its a small amount of fuel , but it's a whole lot of walking..Note from my Dad
97 Rodeo AKA the Pavement Princess.Maybe ill just keep it fairly stock but more capable ... And the 88 Trooper II Christine viewtopic.php?f=15&t=86504
The wild Infantryman is never truly happy in a domesticated role, though they may act like it with their stories of deployments past and the suffering they have endured.
PPCLI-JIM
Trail Rider

Have thanks: 10 times

Sponsor

Re: Jim's new ride 97 Isuzu Rodeo

Postby PPCLI-JIM » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:57 pm

intake.jpg

Well I got busy for me and did some things today. I stripped down the 2.3 intake in prep for me to mount the Weber 32/36 from Redline. Ill be contacting fox for block off plates

dist 2.jpg
dist.jpg

and had a look at the dist I have new rotor cap wires for this

and in other news i found a pair of googley eyes

17903409_666963456838211_7850712880943994272_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by PPCLI-JIM on Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
97 Rodeo AKA the Pavement Princess.Maybe ill just keep it fairly stock but more capable ... And the 88 Trooper II Christine viewtopic.php?f=15&t=86504
The wild Infantryman is never truly happy in a domesticated role, though they may act like it with their stories of deployments past and the suffering they have endured.
PPCLI-JIM
Trail Rider

Re: PPCLI Jims Isuzu ramblings

Postby PPCLI-JIM » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:35 pm

https://youtu.be/PRTk0IS70UE
Well I tried to go see my doc today and had the weld at the portion of the exhaust below the header fail where it goes from 2 to one tube ... man it was LOUDDD :( . BUT when i passed the cops sitting by the road i didnt have my foot in it so it was fairly quiet at least.

20170413_101551.jpg

20170413_131046.jpg
PPCLI-JIM
Trail Rider

Previous

Return to Member's Rides