Isuzu SUV Forum banner

2003 Rodeo (Suzi)

21K views 109 replies 18 participants last post by  LukeSlater 
#1 ·
So my brother passed down Suzi to me. I've down some things here and there to it. I changed the blue leds on the inside to red. Unfortunately I did hit a wall with my rear left bumper as you can tell. I also installed a new bull bar and it looks sick. I had led pods I bought from gg lighting on it but one didn't work so I sent the one back. Now gglighting won't send me another one. While putting a new bumper, I went to pull a part and grabbed a hitch for $20 dollars. I put up a boondux sticker with a little ducks unlimited decal as well. I painted the front grill with plasti dip and took the black off the isuzu symbol. I also cut the muffler and installed a new thrush muffler with a tip at the end. Sounds great. I threw a chrome tri-ball on my hitch and I love it. I have yet to pull anything yet. Installed new floor mats, retinted the front 2 windows. About to install a K&N air filter within the new few days. Changed 1 of my ignition coils. Went on a 3 hour rode trip through dirt roads and back roads and she was being great. I plan on getting some tire poke by wheel adapters but I'm not sure what size I need.

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: LukeSlater
#2 ·
Nice rodeo man. Post up some pics of the new goodies.

#4 ·
All the mods look great, I had the same ideas with the plasti dip just haven't done em yet. Ouch what happened to the bumper.

#5 ·
pretzel said:
All the mods look great, I had the same ideas with the plasti dip just haven't done em yet. Ouch what happened to the bumper.
Backed up into a wall... $150 to fix it

#10 ·
ashion said:
Unbolted my air box, took out my air filter and installed this new K&N air filter
How's the noise? Any noticeable difference from before?

#11 ·
Toccoa said:
ashion said:
Unbolted my air box, took out my air filter and installed this new K&N air filter
How's the noise? Any noticeable difference from before?
Not much noise idling, but when you hit the gas, you hear a lot of air getting sucked in, more horsepower and deeper sound when you hit the gas

#12 ·
So I got bored and I decided to go to the local pull-a-part. Greatest idea I ever had. I went to go see the newest rodeo in there. Went empty on the snowflakes and leaving I passed by a Honda Passport and I FOUND THE SNOWFLAKE RIMS! I was so happy. I don't know how I feel about the center hub caps... Will they give me back spacing like some people say?

Attachments

#16 ·
idk I'd try it with out center and take pic both ways and see what you like most

#17 ·
Threw new kicker stickers on the rear windows on both sides, just cause. Just got new emblems, painted and will throw them up with my snowflakes when I get back from vacation

Attachments

#20 ·
JONBOY345 said:
Sharp rodeo.

You're killing my neck with the sideways pictures though.
Sorry man. They aren't showing up sideways for me! I'll try to figure out how to fix it.

#23 ·
Nice, hey BTW what happened with those LED pods you had?

#24 ·
pretzel said:
Nice, hey BTW what happened with those LED pods you had?
Man they never came in . Filed fraud with the bank. They closed my account so gglighting can't take out anymore money and now they are going after them. I'm trying to get my money back. Just ordered new pods and a 49" taillight bar with reverse lights. Excited for those to come in... If they ever do

#25 ·
Damn man, I know how ya feel. I went to this installer by me to buy my gf KC lights and get them installed for her rodeo since her hellas melted (idk how...) and this guy tried to pass these pilots Walmart lights as them so I filed with the bank too. Now I do all mods myself.

#26 ·
I try to do as much as I can by myself. I just don't like when people work on my Suzi. I've kind of ran out of mods I can do. I'm still stuck on whether to get new shocks in the front or save the money and buy a better mod but just can't seem to find that mod

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.